Chapter 9... DING DONG!!

Berry's note- Sorry for the very very very late update.. Ang totoo niyan dapat matagal na 'to kaso nadelete ko ang unang ginawa ko kaya ayun inulit ko. huhuhu Mejo minadali nga lang ito kasi nagpromise ako ng update.. Sana kahit papano magustuhan niyo pa rin... ;) Ayun lang

PS- PLAY THE MUSIC KASI MEDYO NAG-EMO ANG LOLO NIYO SA UMPISA... ;)----->

---------------------------------------------------

                                               Chapter 9... DING DONG!!

                                                     Hushbee's POV

A part of me has died that day, that particular day she walked out the door and never knowing if she's coming home. I used to live my life having her, understanding her, learning to love every bit's of her.

She makes me laugh, she allows happiness to crossed my path but one day I became the most stupid guy I could ever be which ended up hurting her, losing her and I just woke up one day that she's no longer beside me anymore and what's left with me was an empty space she used to fill.

Her absence from my bed served as a painful and tangible reminder that she is gone, totally out of my life. They said pain can heal all wounds but I think pain doesn't really go away. Perhaps, maybe I am just slowly yet eagerly learning to live with the PAIN..

Either way I have to go on with my life and it just feel so awkward because she's the one of the few person who knows how to  inspire me, who shine on my soul whenever I feel so empty and makes me feel whole and remember she became my lucky charm?

I can see myself now moving on...Moving on... by coming back to her.

I always woke up from a dream about her knocking to our door, coming back, coming home..

Until one day I was fixing some of the busted light bulb near our Christmas tree when the door suddenly made an opening sound. I was about to shift my glance but deym! Before I could do that or utter another word to say the lights suddenly opened..

And with a mixture of surprise and disbelief I just found myself struck dumb.

''Neng?''

"HUSHBEEEEEEE KO!!!"

Halos hindi ako makahinga sa yakap, niya. I was expecting the other way around na ako ang yayakap sa kanya ng ganito kahigpit oras na mag kita kaming muli, pero iba ata ang nangyari.