Chapter 2

"Second Chances" Chapter 2
Justin's P.O.V

"Happy 18th birthday baby boy." My mom hugged me while walking into the house I gave her a small smile and hugged her back she gave me my present which was a new watch, brand new X-box loads of games clothes supra's and dog tags I thanked her and sat on the sofa.

"Honey I know you miss her I do, but it's time to move on sweetie." I sighed and walked back up to my room ignoring her calling my name from the Kitchen. Yeah I still feel like shit since that night with Caitlin, ugh I could just strangle Caitlin for ruining my life, losing Selena was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I love her even more now that we are finished if it makes sense. The only contact we had was when I wished her a happy birthday and she thanked me and that was it. Scooter said things are going great with the 'LOUD' tour and she is staying for Rihanna's tour so she won't be on mine which I am gutted about. So since she isn't coming back Scoot had gone and got a replacement who will be meeting us at the airport early tomorrow morning for the European leg starting off in the UK, which I am thrilled about getting to travel to these amazing countries, would be better if Selena was coming tough.

"Justin come on." My mom shouted from downstairs I rolled off the bed to my feet and headed down stairs and followed her out to her car, today I am getting the famous hair flipped chopped off, I'm not a child no more so it's going. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to the best men's hair salon in Atlanta I was actually quite nervous now I didn't know how I would look with shorter hair. I got seated and the girl came over and sprayed water in my hair to cut it, I just closed my eyes and let her do her job then 15 minutes later she was finished.

"Have a look." I got up walked to the mirror it actually looked good I smiled.

"Thanks its great." we paid her and headed back home. I never thought I would spend my Eighteenth birthday moping around. I Imagen I would have this big eighteenth party or it be me and Selena going out for dinner and then cuddling up for the night watching movies and eating junk food. We pulled up to our front gates they opened slowly and we drove up the driveway.

"So me and you are going for dinner tonight no excuses I have already arranged it, I am not having you moping around on your birthday." My mom said firmly while we walked into the house.

"Fine, what time should I be ready?" I asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"5:30pm dress nicely please." she smiled I returned it and headed up to my room its 3:30 now my phone vibrated in my pocket I pulled it out ** One new message Selena <3** My stomach dropped seeing her name on my screen I opened the text.

To: Justin

Happy 18th Birthday :) hit it hard mate;)

Yeah it may be only a short text but it means a lot she would even wish me a happy birthday I replied and thanked her knowing she wouldn't reply. I walked into the bathroom and got a shower not bothering doing my hair since its only cut. I got out wrapped a towel around myself and heading into my wardrobe looking for something "nice" I pulled out Black Jean's White T-shirt Black Supra's Black Jacet And my dogtag and watch . After I got changed I turned on my laptop and went onto twitter seeing all my fans wishing me a happy birthday I smiled they can certainly make my day.

@justinbieber: Thank you for all your Birthday wishes, off out for dinner :) Love you Guys ...#Grateful #18

I signed out and put my phone and Wallet in my pocket, I grabbed my keys and headed down since it was nearly half 5 I seen my mom in the kitchen in a black dress and heels I smiled and her.