CHAPTER 6: SURPRISE!

CHAPTER 6: SURPRISE..

"Brandon?", Farkle asked and swallowed. He hasn't seen him in years. The last time he saw him was with Maya two years ago. He took her with him to a party. A collage party. Maya got drunk and he convinced her to take a few pills. "It will take all the pain", he said and she believed him. Later, Josh showed up. Surprisingly, the party was at Josh's collage. He brought Maya home and took care of her 'till Riley and Farkle arrived. Since then, Farkle and Brandon were enemies. So were Lucas and Brandon. Actually, everyone who's close to Maya became enemies with Brandon. But Lucas especially. After Lucas found out what Maya did because he broke her heart and who made her do it, he attacked Brandon at the lockers in the middle of everything that was surrounding them. He stared into Brandon's eyes while he was pushing him against the lockers. Everyone was staring at them. Lucas wasn't going to stop. Until his blonde beauty told him to. They already broke up back then, but Maya knew Lucas would do anything for her. Lucas almost got expelled. But Mr. Matthews saved him. Since it was three days before graduation, it didn't make sense to kick him out of school. Lucas was so grateful, but after what he did, Maya never spoke to him ever again. She wouldn't have anyways. After what he did to her, she wasn't planning on talking to him ever again. Even though, this might be her favorite thing ever.

"I thought I'd never see you again.", Farkle stuttered. Riley went over to Farkle.

"Brandon?", the brunette swallowed. Her boyfriend looked at her with a certain look. Riley nodded and decided to leave the room and went into Farkle's room instead.

Brandon scratched his nose, "I thought so too."

He wanted to come inside, but Farkle hold him back.

"I didn't say come in.", Farkle said with an angry sound, "What do you want, Brandon?"

"I want Lucas Friar. We have some catching up to do.", Brandon smirked.

Farkle shook his head in disbelief, "Leave him alone. It's been two years. Don't you think you should've gotten over it by now?"

"I'm not talking about two years ago, dude. I'm talking about three months ago.", Brandon snapped and Farkle took a step forward.

Farkle stared into his eyes, "I don't care what he did or what kind of revenge you need to do to please yourself. Get out and leave us alone."

Brandon smirked while shaking his head. After that, he went to the elevator. Farkle closed the door and went back to Riley.

"Is everything alright?", the brunette asked. Farkle shock his head.

"I don't know yet. All I know is that I need to talk to Lucas. Now."

"Now?", Riley asked surprised.

Farkle nodded, "Now." He kissed Riley's forehead. "I'll be back very soon."

"I already miss you."

Farkle smiled, "I know, love."

BACK AT NYU

"I'll leave now. Do you need anything before I go?", Lucas asked Maya who was laying on her bed.

"No, thank you Lucas. I'm glad you're here.", Maya gave him a small smile and he returned it.

He sighed, "Look, I wanna be with you, Maya. I've always wanted to be with you."

"Lucas..", Maya sighed.

He shook his head, "No, I won't stop, Maya. You know, I'm okay with being there for you, holding you in my arms, being a good friend for you, but.. Everytime I let go of you, I realize that I could hold you forever and it still wouldn't be enough. I don't know if I wanna live that way.."