CHAPTER 1: BACK IN NEW YORK

"Riles, what are ya plans for the weekend?", the blonde beauty asked her goofy friend.

"I was going to meet Farkle tonight. He wanted to talk."

"I hope it's not 'the' talk.", Maya said.

Riley and Farkle were together for almost three years now. They both were happy and they haven't had any problems so far. Riley was concernd.

"I don't know. He told me it was important.", Riley sighed.

Maya gave her a sympathetic smile,"He won't break up with you, Riles. You're like your parents. He loves you. It took him long enough to finally get you, he won't just let you go. Trust me, I know him."

"I know.", Riley sat down on the bed in their dorm,"It's just.. He and I never had real problems, we always had those lovely deep conversations and I just.. I don't want this to be the end of us. You know how insecure I am."

Maya sat down next to her, "I assure you. You guys won't break up. He loves you so much, he bought you a freakin' planet, your favorite, and named it after you. I don't think he'll just give what you have up."

"I love you, Peaches. Thank you for always making me feel better.", Riley smiled and Maya hugged her tight.

Maya let go of Riley, "Well, I gotta go. Art class starting in a few."

"That means I won't see you 'till later, right? Since I have to go to work, and to my classes."

"Yeah, right. See you tonight.", Maya said and left for art class.

Maya and Riley were students at NYU. Since Josh was attending the same college, it was their first choice. It had wonderful classes that they both were interested in: Acting and art. Sadly, they got in different classes, which meant, they would only see each other at their break or right before they go to bed. Riley lay down on her bed and stared at her phone. She wanted to talk to him so bad right now. The brunette was so scared. No matter what she did wrong, she just wanted to make up for it.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated and a message popped up. It was from Farkle.

"Let's meet after work. 7pm at Topangas, I love you."

"Ok.I love you, too.", she replied and smiled. She was still worried, but the thought of Farkle just made her smile. He always made sure she knows he loves her.That's what Riley so loved about Farkle. No matter who he was with, he always made sure his girlfriend would feel appreciated.

"Knock knock!", someone suddenly said and Riley raised her head just to see Josh coming in. She smiled and instantly stand up just to hug him. Riley doesn't see Josh often. They have different classes, he's in fourth semester, she's in first semester. It's hard to see each other.

"Uncle Josh!"

"Niece. I missed you, how's Farkle?", he asked with a smile.

"He's good.. I think."

Josh gave her a confused look, "You think? Riley, what's going on? You and Farkle are THE power couple, a resemblance of my brother and his wife. You think alike, you act alike, you always sense when something's bothering the other. You always know how the other person is."

Riley sighed and scratched her head, "I know.. Something's wrong. He wants to talk to me, tonight. And.. I don't know if it's 'the' talk or if it's something else."

"Did he send you a message?" Riley nodded. "Show it to me."

Riley gave her uncle the phone and Josh read the message. A smile appeared on his face as he gave Riley her phone back.