(It won't fit into your retarded brain, so don't even try. These two are crazy, they love each other and still fight like kids and then they will spend nights crying. Have you seen Manik, how devastated he looks. He hasn't slept for a minute, unlike you, who always dreaming of food)

"Hmm" Ranbir thanked his stars, for being single, love entailed more drama, than he could possibly handle. Especially because unlike his brother, & Unfortunately for him, he was straight, & so, to fall in love, he would first have to attain a foundation level understanding of the undoubtedly single most incomprehensible system in the world, 'the female mind'. He heart went out to Manik, and to all those men who had already fallen prey to this life threatening virus called love.

Coming back to Manik, Ranbir had only intended to give him just enough space for him to settle the scores himself, but now that his headstrong friend wasn't showing even the faintest signs of a reconciliation, he had to take matters in his own hands.

He dragged Navya towards Manik, who was standing at a distance, looking in another direction, completely lost in his own thoughts.

When they reached within an arms distance of Manik, Ranbir pretended to be having a casual conversation with Navya . Only that people don't speak as loudly as he was, unless they wanted to invite someone to eavesdrop. "Ya she fell down from the stairs, and injured her leg. When I called her, she was in hospital. She said she will call me later."

"Kaun, kiski baat kar rehe ho?" Navya asked perplexed.

"Nandini, aur kiski." And then he mumbled under his breath "Tubelight" as he tried to make her understand by pointing at Manik from the corner of his eyes.

"Oh Nandini!!! Zyada chot to nahi lagi use?" She was quick to catch his cue.

This was enough to send Manik's residual sanity for a toss. Was she hurt, had she actually fallen down the stairs? Horrified, he scrambled to turn on his phone, which he had switched off again after replying to her messages and scurried to call her.

Who had known her first day at work would also be her worst? This was so not how she had wanted it to be. She had hoped they would do it together, that he would be there to hold her hand as she embarked on this new phase of her life.

Instead, she was sitting on her desk, puffy eyed and drowsy, totally uninterested in anything and everything going on around her.

She had had a sleepless night, her tear stained face pressed to her pillow. She was upset with herself and worried for him. Why did she have to hurl those blames at him when she knew he would never desert her on his own. Didn't she know that when it came to her, he let all his guards lose, that her one misjudged statement could inflict more hurt and pain upon him than the rest of the world put together. How could she doubt the guy, who lived for her. How could she blame him for the past three years when she knew what he had gone through alone in that cold despicable hospital ward in Denmark.

Early morning, the moment she received his messages, she sighed a breath of relief. Thank God, He was safe. But that brief moment of relief was soon swept aside by a tide of sadness, when she reread his words. What did he mean by proving his love, and how long would it take? Would he not talk to her till then, had her words left a permanent mark on his heart, how would she survive if he were to love her any less. She missed him, she bloody missed him like hell. It was creepy, just how much power he had on her. He could make her come alive, just as his silence could make her wilt.

Her new colleagues had gone for lunch while she stayed put on her desk, having skipped both her breakfast and lunch. This was her 10th message to him since morning, but all futile because his cell was switched off. Why did he have to be so stubborn, why could he not be like Manik version 2 who despite being angry with her, never acted impulsively. But then who was she complaining about, impulsive or mature, version 1 or 2 or N, Manik was Manik, the guy she could die for.