Bikes and Old buddies

====

The car pulls up to the manor after long drive from the docks. The green countryside outside Gotham provided the girl with a breath of fresh scenery from the concrete jungle of the city. The large iron gates tower high against the bright sky and a set of brick walls shrouds the property to keep wandering eyes out. The mansion is large with a lush garden and pool out back in the fields and many sculptures carved from the hedges doting the front. The house looked old, but not unkept and it was slightly smaller then most mansions you'd expect from a billionaire these days. Not that Eliza was complaining. After all, she had just been living in a dingy wearhouse for the past month.

The car pulls up to the wide stone steps leading up to the front door and the girl wonders the true identity of Bruce's sidekicks. Batman has often been seen with an array of sidekicks and Eliza wonders if they're all charity cases like her. The girl grabs her bag, ascending the stone steps to the large oak doors as Alfred opens the doors to the mansion.

The girl steps through, eyes scanning the large entranceway. A set of beautiful oak stairs opens up in front of the door, the top of the stairs cutting off to two other sets of stairs that disappear down the hallways.

"I can take your bags to your room for you, Ms. Eliza" Alfred says warmly as the girl tears her eyes from the entrance to the men entering behind her.

"Thank you," the girl mutters, handing the man her bag as he disappears up the stairs and down the hall. him my duffle bag.

"Would you like to see the cave?" Bruce asks, catching the girls attention as she slowly nods and the man guides her through the house.

The two enter a lavishly decorated room, books and classic paintings line the wall and a grand piano sits in the center of the room. Bruce approaches the piano, pressing a few different notes before the bookshelf beside it slides open, revealing a long hallway.

The girls footfalls echo off the sides of the tunnel as Bruce leads her down further away from the manor. The temperature drops as the walls fade in to rock and the sound of water echoes through the hall

Eliza trails behind Bruce as she enters the cave. Moving past the row of old robin costumes as her eyes catch the red and green costumes before stepping down the stairs, slowly taking in her surroundings. The girl walks up to the big computer just below the stairs and stares at the data flashing across the supercomputer.

"Nice tech," Eliza comments, walking towards the bikes and cars lined up on the other side of the cave. "And equipment."

"Oh, I am defiantly taking this for a joy ride," the girl thinks to herself as her hand stretches out to touch the sleep black motor bike. Her fingertips buzzing as if drawn to the powerful machine as she smirks.

Eliza moves from the bike as he eyes catch the infamous super car beside it. The bat mobile. Her hand trails along the side of the sleek black super car before gracefully sliding herself into the front seat as she checks out the interior of the highly equipped car. The girl steps out of the drivers seat, glancing beside the car to the bike with the lines painted of blue and black.

"Nice to see Nightwing isn't too far away to call," the girl thinks as she recalls seeing the black and blue spandex boy a couple of times while out on the streets.

Eliza wonders into the next room. Weapons line alone the farthest wall, flashy tech on display. The girl is hardly intrested in the weapons, even ignoring the rack of glittering katanas as her eyes land to the two boys in the center of the room. They haven't noticed the new presence in the room as they face eachother in the middle of a large blue training mat. They both have dark hair, one is much older and taller then the second, his hair long and shaggy while the other boys is closely cropped. They breath heavily, chests heaving as a thin layer of sweat coats their forms. They've been sparring.

They rush to eachother. Coming in contact with one another as they move to strike the other down. It's like a dance. Their movements calculated and precise as they battle one another with elegance and fluidity.

Bruce approaches the girl, watching how her eyes stay peeled on his the two boys in the middle of the mat. He clears his throat, catching the two boys attention as their fighting halts. Their eyes turn quickly to the newcomer as her breath catches in her throat.

It's him.

Eliza's dark eyes grow wide as her gaze catches with the pair of jade irises. A flash of pain blinds the girl momentarily as silent shock crashes over her body like a violent tidal wave.

All the memories. All the fighting. All the deaths. It all comes back in fast flashes. Making the girl wish she could try those memories from her brain and throw them into to the fire that burn in her lungs as her heart rate picks up.

He was supposed to be dead. He wasn't supposed to be here. Eliza thinks she's hallucinating. This whole situation just one crazy dream as she can't pull her eyes from the walking host before her.

"Damian?" She calls out, voice hoarse and barley noticeable to her own ears as she stares to the boy with wide eyes.

"Hello again, Qatal."

====

A/n

Ooh baby, in this chapter we finally introduce Damian. The main mack of Elizas life. The next chapter will be in his p.o.v and how he sees Eliza and how they really know each other;). Some of my descriptions are really bad so I do apologize in advance I also know that the Batcave/ manor are probably not how I described them but please bare with me and if you have any thoughts on how I should change it drop a comment!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed part four of "bloodshed is all I've ever known" part five soon to come!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Edit April 2020: