School Series Thing: first impression

Ian:
Wow. She's beautiful. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. Should I ask her out? Should I get Anthony to ask her out for me? No that's lame. Well here goes nothing...

Anthony:
Oh my god oh god, she's sitting next to me. She smells like heaven and cookies.  She smiled at me, when she smiles you just want to put her smile in a jar a open that jar whenever your sad. Oh my god she's talking to me.

Lasercorn:
I love her hair, it's looks like my hair. She's so fashionable. She will never like me. Maybe she will like me? Never mind. Wait maybe I should try?

Sohinki:
I've never thought love at first sight was real until I saw Y/N. Why is she so god damn pretty? And nice, amazing, caring, loving, amazing, pretty, and amazing.

Joven:
Do you think she likes Batman? Well she's wearing a Batman shirt. I should ask her about. No Joven to shy. See joven this is why you do- oh my god she's coming over here. She looks like an angel.

Wes:
She is everything. Like I have no words.

Flitz:
She's such a good dancer. She's also hot af. Maybe I souls ask her out? I mine maybe I have a chance. God she's beautiful.

Mari:
Oh my god she's so cute. She fell asleep in class. I wish I could have her fall asleep on my shoulder. Ugh.

Keith:
Oh my god. Y/N just sat next to me. She looks cold. Maybe I should give her my hoodie? (-atxmicmari I won't stop.) ok this is what I'm going to say, Hey girl, you want my hoodie? No, hey Y/N you look cold, have this. Ok ok, lets go.

Noah:
God I love her. She is amazing. She is beautiful. She is loving. She is just-ugh.

Shayne:
She is the only one at the school fitness center. Well except me. Well why would anyone be her at six pm. She's so cute. She looks so hot working out. Maybe we can work out together?

Olivia:
She's so I don't even know how to explain it. I've never felt this way before. I like her. Maybe I can ask her out. No she is to hot.

Courtney:
Damn that girl is so cute. I wonder Jc she thinks I'm cute. Should I ask her out. Yea maybe. Idk. All I know I that she's adorable.