Chapter 1: Closing In

Kayla tilted her head a little more, allowing Stavros to plant kisses on her neck. His hands were kneading and massaging her breasts, making her moan.

"How do you feel about... us... adding a little Kayla to the family?" Stavros said, in between kisses. Nerio was nearly six months now and there was nothing he wanted more than to see her belly swollen with his seed again.

She could feel his hard cock pressed against her ass, straining to be released. Kayla knew Stavros wanted another baby, but Nerio wasn't even planned. He was the best thing to happen to them, but she wasn't sure she was ready for another baby just yet. She had a lot of help, of course, Stavros made sure. Nerio had two nannies, two aunties, an uncle, and a grandpa who were always ready to help.

"Don't you think Nerio's... still a little young?" Kayla said between Stavros's thrusts, which were coming in faster and harder. Kayla's hands were on the large mahogany deep brown desk, palms down. It was the only way she could support herself as Stavros pushed harder, slapping against her soft ass. She relaxed her head, looking down as she enjoyed the pleasure Stavros delivered to her wet mound. In doing so, she caught sight of her wristwatch and got nervous about the time. She needed to get back to work.

"Ba-babe. We have to hurry," she moaned out.

Stavros held onto her waist, pulling her in toward his erect cock at a rapid pace. Her soft, round ass was smacking against his groin area. Exactly how he liked it. She was perfect in every way. Curves just where they needed to be, he thought as he felt himself getting close.

"He... can't... be... a... baby... forever," Stavros said in between thrusts.

Kayla was moaning loudly. She tilted her head up, beads of sweat lined her forehead. She let her head rest on Stavros's chest as she orgasmed, the conversation they were having quickly forgotten. Stavros started rubbing her clit in a circular motion. She could feel shudders down her back as her juices flowed out, coating Stavros's fingers.

He let out an animalistic moan as he spilled inside her, his body jerking as the last of his semen shot out. They stood still in each other's arms, sweaty and chests heaving. Kayla buttoned her shirt and pulled down her skirt that Stavros had hiked up for easy access.

Stavros went behind his desk after they had both straightened and cleaned up. He had asked Kayla to come by his office during her lunch break to sign a few insurance forms. Their meeting had quickly escalated to more, which normally happened when they were alone.

"Don't forget we're having dinner with Dee and Mario today," Kayla said as she signed the last document.

Stavros had been coming home late for the past three weeks, and Kayla could tell something was wrong. It was taking a toll on him, and she even noticed that he had been losing interest in taking care of himself. His beard stubble was very apparent on his normally clean-shaven face. Some time with Mario and Deedee would do him some good.

"Yes, at six thirty, right?" Stavros said, now back in business mode, looking over some paperwork. Kayla heard the chiming of Stavros's wall clock and knew she was already late, but she couldn't leave now. She had to try and get whatever it was that was eating at Stavros out of him somehow.

"Rossi, are you sure everything is OK? I just worry about your safety, that's all," Kayla said, trailing off.

"Il mio amore (My love), you know I'm always safe. No need to worry about me, OK? Now come give me a kiss...," Stavros said, looking up from his paperwork and seeing the love and concern in his wife's eyes.

He wished that he could tell her the truth: how the pressure of someone destroying their organization from the inside out was stressing him out. He just knew that the less she knew, the better. Just in case the cops ever got involved, she really wouldn't be at fault for lying when she said she didn't know anything.