Intro

Hello and welcome to this fabulous story. So the whole premise of this new dimension is that Sonic and the rest of the gang live in a separate dimension from the cannon stuff. Now, you're probably thinking "What about the TV shows and the games?" Well, in the case of those the games do actually take place. The show however, that was just a documentary but due to a tragic accident that happened during the show, Sonic decided it'd be safer for the camera crew and everyone else to just end the documentary series.
This story takes place three years after the documentary was cut and discarded, two new characters moved into the same neighborhood as Sonic. Twins in fact, they're names are Kyra and Kali Vondergeist. And both are half dragon half wolf, basically they have the body of a mobian wolf but have bat wings and can breathe fire. Kyra is a light brown color with dark brown curly hair and a long, thick, fluffy tail with brown and light brown stripes, and she has dark brown eyes, she also has a southern drawl. Kali on the other hand, is completely black with brown hair but also has a long, thick, fluffy tail but it's just plain black, and her eyes are hazel, she however does not have a southern drawl. And both are female.
Thank you for paying attention to this page and I hope you enjoy! (P.S. sorry if the formatting looks weird I'm using both my computer and my phone to write this story.)