35// Loving His Beast

Start from the beginning

I got handed my flowers and looked in the mirror. I didn't even recognize myself or the girls in front of me.

I hugged everyone, and then Brie shouted, "let's go get her married again." Everyone started laughing, and then we left the room.

My heart started racing when we headed downstairs. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Was this happening?

Dad walks me to a clear glass door where I see white roses on the ground. In front of me were a couple of seats on each side.

He gives me a little push telling me to walk.

The audiences slowly appear, and Brock appears with a suit on. I smile, and when I finally get down the aisle, I look up, and he looks down at me and smiles.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today to witness in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to together this man and woman in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his church; which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honorable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in fear of God into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak or else forever hold his peace. Also speaking into the persons who are to be married." The priest said.

"Brock Lesnar, repeat after me: I, Brock Edward Lesnar, take you, Danica Tinley Lesnar, to be my wedded wife, To have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live." The priest said.

"I, Brock Edward Lesnar, take you, Danica Tinley Lesnar, to be my wedded wife, To have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live," Brock said.

"Brock Lesnar, do you promise to do this now and forever?" The priest asked.

"I do," Brock replied.

"Danica Tinley Lesnar, repeat after me: I, Danica Tinley Lesnar, take you, Brock Edward Lesnar, to be my wedded husband, To have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live." The priest said.

"I, Danica Tinley Lesnar, take you, Brock Edward Lesnar, to be my wedded husband, To have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live," I said.

"Danica Tinley Lesnar, do you promise to do this now and forever?" The priest asked.

"I do," I said.

Brock got handed my ring.

"With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you. It will be an ever-present, of my promise and my love." He said while slipping the ring on my finger.

Nicole handed me Brock's ring.

"With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you, and It will be an ever-present token of my promise and my love," I said while slipping on Brock's ring.

Priest: Now that Brock Lesnar and Danica Lesnar have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings, I announce to you that they are husband and wife.

Priest: Brock Lesnar, You may kiss your bride.

He lifted my veil and kissed me. Everyone started clapping and cheering. He pulled apart, and we faced the crowd.

Priest: Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Brock Lesnar, once again.

Everyone was cheering and clapping for us as we walked down the aisle as husband and wife for the first time.

Soon we had to take pictures.

I look in your eyes, and there I see
What happiness means
The love that we share makes life so sweet
Together we'll always be
This pledge of love feels so right
And, ooh, I need you

✘ ✘ ✘

One look in your eyes, and there I see
Just what you mean to me
Here in my heart I believe
Your love is all I'll ever need
Holdin' you close through the night
I need you, yeah

I look in your eyes, and there I see
What happiness means
The love that we share makes life so sweet
Together we'll always be
This pledge of love feels so right
And, ooh, I need you

Here and now

I made another epilogue because, well, I felt like Danica deserved a better wedding and also because of all the reads on this '28k'. I hoped you guys enjoyed it. Thank you all for reading Loving His Beast.