IN SUMMER

Niall stared at the Sami ice harvester in shock. "Summer?" He sank into wistfulness as he began to ramble his love for the warm season. "Oh, I don't know why but I've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot."

Louis, amused to what the snowman was saying, spoke up. "Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat."

"Nope. But sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come."

Niall sighed happily, beginning to imagine himself in a summer themed fantasy world as he started to sing.

"Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz, and I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer."

Now he lay in the sand on a beach.

"A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand, probably getting gorgeously tanned in summer."

The snowman sails smoothly in a little boat.

"I'll finally see a summer breeze blow away a winter storm. And find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm."

Niall tumbles on a sandy beach with sand-snowmen.

"And I can't wait to see what my buddies all think of me, just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer."

Out of nowhere a seagull joins Niall as they both break out into a tap-dance.

"DA da..da doo. Ah bah bah bah bah bah boo. The hot and the cold are both so intense, put 'em together, it just makes sense!"

The snowman tap dances with a gaggle of seagulls.

"Ratdadat dada dada doo..."

He bounds happily down a grassy hill.

"Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I'll be a--"

He stops at a puddle, looks down at it, breaks into a smile as he hops over it.

"Happy snowman!"

Niall runs with a checkered blanket that he spreads out, laying down and relaxes as he stares at the sky.

"When life gets warm I like to hold on to my dreams, of relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam.."