LET IT GO

Back at the castle courtyard, the crowd panicked as snow fell. Nick and Harry moving through them.

"Snow? It's...snow...in July." A crowd wallah says.

"...are you alright?" Nick asks Harry, who turned to him in shock but answered with a simple 'no'.

"Did you know?" He asks again, referring to his brother having powers. Yet again, Harry sadly answers with a no.

Nearby, the Duke flutters about in fright.

"Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! The King has cursed this land! He must be stopped!" He turned to his thugs. "You have to go after him."

Hearing that, Harry rushes up to the Duke. "Wait, no!"

The Duke hides behind his thugs and points out at Harry. "You! Is there sorcery in you, too? Are you a monster, too?"

Harry shook his head frantically. "No. No. I'm completely ordinary."

"That's right he is..." Nick realizes how that sounded so he added. "...in the best way." Harry smiles at that, then faces the Duke again.

"...and my brother's not a monster."

"He nearly killed me!"

"You slipped on ice."

"His ice!"

Harry had enough of the arguing, so he spoke up to try make them understand. "It was an accident. He was scared. He didn't mean it. He didn't mean any of this...tonight was my fault. I pushed him. So I'm the one who needs to go after him."

"Yes. Fine. Do." Agreed the Duke.

"What?" Nick turns to the boy in shock.

Harry already ordered the Royal handler to bring him his horse.

"Harry, no. It's too dangerous."

"Zayn's not dangerous. I'll bring him back, and I'll make this right."

The Royal handler comes back with Harry's horse and a cloak.

"I'm coming with you."

"No, I need you here to take care of Arendelle." Nick sees the desperation in his eyes. He gave in with a nod. "...on my honor."

Harry throws on the cloak and hops right onto his horse, coronation suit and all. He then turned to the crowd.

"I leave Prince Nick in charge!"

Nick took his hand and said before letting him go. "Are you sure you can trust him? I don't want you getting hurt."

Harry sends him a small smile. "He's my brother; he would never hurt me."

With that said, he snaps the reins and rides out, Nick watching after him.

~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~

High up in the mountains, well above the snow-line, a small figure climbs the highest peak. Zayn finally stops to look around, catching his breath as he begins singing.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the king.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried...