1 | The Beginning

Start from the beginning

Grandmother still loves me so much despite her hatred against mom though.

Our car stopped in the middle of the road when the lights turned red.

WEEEOOO WEEEOOO WEEEOOO!

Suddenly, loud sirens came from somewhere nearby.

"What was that?" Mom looked around.

The strange sound became louder and louder, and sounded like it was getting nearer and nearer to us. The people around us were getting confused as well.

"Police?" Father mouthed.

Out of blue, police cars appeared out of nowhere and shocked everyone by their loud sirens. They drove past our car swiftly and the other vehicles like lightning, altogether in haste.

Soon the police cars were long gone and everyone was confused.

"I wonder what happened?" I was boggled.

Father snorted, "Must be a bad, bad crime,"

"Gosh," Mom reacted, "That's scary, I hope no one died or something,"

We continued on our way when the lights became green. Mom and I started chitchatting about the recent crimes and incidents that happened in the city while dad was looking down on his phone the entire time.

After a while, we finally reached the train station.

"Were here!" Father hopped off the car.

"Guess it's time for you to go," Mom saddened.

I hopped off the car as well and pulled out all the luggage.

Mom peered out the car window, "Ey!" and shouted at Dad.

Father turned around. "If something happens to her, I will never ever forgive you! Understand?!" She demanded.

"Yes, madam!" Father playfully salute.

She turned to me, "Darling, stay with your father all the time okay? You can't leave his side!"

"Yes, madam!" I mimicked dad.

"I'm dead serious," She added, "You can't go wandering around, okay?!"

I nodded.

"Disobey me and no robux," She warned.

I laughed. Robux is an in-game purchase in my favourite game. They reward me robux whenever I do something obedient. So doing dad's stealth request isn't so bad after all.

Dad leaned to her car window and kissed her lightly on the lips. Eek!

"Come here, honey," Mom motioned me to come closer.

I walked over her car window and allowed her to plant a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodbye!" Mom waved, "Call me when you get there!"

"Bye!" Dad and I waved back.

Mom turned the car around. We watched her leave and drive further and further away from us until the other cars blocked our sight.