Part 19

Sorry I've been really busy for the past months I will try to update more frequently. Sorry😅
------------------------------------------------------—-----------------------------------------------
Noah prov
The movie has finished but now we are out for dinner I've taken her the nice restaurant down the street from the cinema. God she looks so beautiful tonight I can't believe it. I mean I knew she was beautiful but this is like goddess type beautiful, no no ten times more beautiful then a goddess. I must be the luckiest guy right now. I really like her but I can't wait for her to see what I've planned for her later.

R: Noah? Noah!
N: oh sorry I kinda zoned out
R: (laughs) what were you thinking about?
N: you

Richelle blushes a bit, she's so cute when she does that. Oh now he's about to smile again, her smile lights up the whole world it's so beautiful and gorgeous and yeah.
____________________________________________________________

Richelle prov

Things can't get better we've finished dinner and off to the park. Noah puts his hands over my eyes. We walk a few steps then takes his hands off my eyes and it's beautiful. He's laid out a blanket on the grass and hung fairy lights from the trees and he picked a beautiful spot so we can look up at the sky. We talked for ages just staring up at the beautiful night sky our heads are touching as we lay on our backs the. We look into each other eyes and then we both lean in and his lips touch mine and everything is perfect.