We must be killers part 1

Start from the beginning

"hey sloooow down" angelina yells struggling carrying her weight and the bags confused as to why they were so heavy. She could hear footsteps approaching and tried to spead up.

"Its been fun" she hears her partner cackle as she turns down an alley but before angeline could follow hands grabbed and restrained her.

"So basically her partner knew she was on heroin and used it to her advantages" boom ask and i nod.

"Sick bitch" harley mutters.

"And she knew theyd get caught but the bank heald the most money in the city, so she put the heavy gold bars in her bag to slow her down even more so she knew she had a greater chance of not getting caught because theyd catch your mom first?" Floyd questions and i nod.

"Thats not the worst part her coat was filled with bags of heroin which is also very illegal and heavy-"

"I didnt do this alone! Stop, wait" angeline screams thrashing around.

"You had help?" A cop teases rolling his eyes and she nods forcefully.

"yeah she planned this usually we never get caught" she frowns thinking very highly of the girl with the cropped brown hair. Every time she used drugs she could barely remember peoples faces or names especially her partner. Thats why her partner gave it to her before every heist. The heroin was leverage.

"Copper to base we've got the robber in custody. Shes on an obscene amount of drugs slurring words ive been carrying her the whole time, she keeps talking about a voice i dont think she knows what shes doing y'know. I believe the drugs has her convinced to do this," the cop says into his walkie talkie.

"Base to copper, take her to arkham" the woman at base says.

"They thought she was crazy...mentally unstable Back then they were actually soft when it came to these things" evangeline tells them and everyone agrees.

"So there she met your dad and got clean they run off into a sunset and have you?" Diablo ask and she nods slowly.

"in less words but it was frowned upon to have relations with your patient so he got relocated to an actual rehab center and she was released all charges dropped against her as long as she stayed clean and had a check up from one of the nurses. But in every place theres always a crooked person. Crooked cop crooked chef crooked soldier but worse of all a crooked nurse. He thought of himself as a scientist as well testing his experiments on rats and other small animals, Dr. Gabriel Valek. He knew of my mothers past adiction and he wanted to test his break through medicine. Heroin with all the high and no negative side affect.

Eventually he convinced her to try it unaware of the extra shit he added to it or the fact she was pregnant. But he knew he was her nurse after all. Eventually i was born and the doctors were confused as to why i was freezing cold but the payed it no mind seeing as i was healthy and not shivering. Time went by and my mom became tired of the fake heroin it stopped affecting her and she thought i was the reason. So she resented me and got more" evangeline tells them everyone extremely interested especially floyd.

"Where was your dad?" Croc asked and i frowned.

"Taking jobs across the country sometimes travelling overseas just to make more money to give us the best, he was my hero. When i first realized my powers i showed my mom, thats usually what every girl does when the find something about themselves. She called me a freak and a weirdo i didnt show my dad cause i thought he'd think the same but he caught me. He told me i was special took me out to practice and become stronger every day. We'd wake up early even before school" eva smiles

"Daddy look at what i can do" i smile running up a big rock and jumping off but shooting ice out my hands on an angle so it turns into a slide i can slide down and he cheers.

"Thats good baby, listen daddy loves your special magic but the other kids parents are so jealous their kids cant be like you they would find someone to take it away" he says and i nod playing with his beard rubbing my hands against its scruffyness.

"Daddy are you leaving again?" I ask and he sighs.

"Yes princess im going to be gone for a while but ill bring you back the best present ever so great itll make your teeth fall out from smiling so hard" he says waving his arms around and i giggle as we walk through the woods clearing to my school.

"Eww thats gross daddy" i laugh and he smiles as he kisses my head and i wave running to my class.

"Recess" my teacher yells opening the door as we all run out and i run to the rusted playground where i could be alone since the other kids were playing in the new one.  Hiding on the side of the slide i make little ice castles and connect them. Giggling to myself i make stores and people until i realize its becomming to big and i become scared making my powers grow until ice is spreading quickly around me. I feel the tears building up, the bad guys are going to come take me from daddy, and turn me into a project. I feel heat around me and look up seeing a older boy from the middle school side letting fire out his hands melting the ice until its gone.

"What the hell were you doing?!" He whisper yells and i feel the tears come back. "hey hey no dont cry, im sorry, look i have special powers to and if they find out about you they find me to" he says sitting next to me and i notice a tattoo on his neck.

"You know how to control it?" He ask and i shrug.

"A little until im sad or scared" i admitt and he smiles holding a flame in his hand.

"You have cool powers kid...real cool but its only cool if you control it and dont let them control you kinda like a hammer...every hammer is powerful you just have to use the right amount of force for every job not to much not to little" he says and i nod pretending i understand but he chuckles shaking his hand.

"im chato-"

"doesnt that mean devil in spanish?" I ask and he burst out laughing making me smile.

"ill tell you what ill teach you spanish and help with your powers but you have to promise to keep them a secret...our special secret" he says holding out his pinky which i quickly lock mines with until i notice steam comming from inbetween them.

"So you knew fire boy over there?" Floyd ask and i nod smiling.

"For months we would hang out durring recess and when my dad went on vacation he'd pick me up early help me with my powers bring me to school and take me home, we were damn near inseperable" Evangeline smiles along with el diablo.

"So what happened?" Harley asked twirling her pigtails.

"It was the first day of summer vacation-"