Chapter Twenty

It was Tuesday. Dame and Heather got to school early so the both of them could put the fake bag of bombs in their lockers. They both went through the day as usual, a gun was always in their bags.

Then, the school was in the new gym. Underneath the gym were both of the locker rooms and the storage room. Heather snuck down there and put the fake bombs in place. Dame came down a bit later and did so after sneaking some by the stands.

Heather sighed and bit her finger. " I checked... He's not here yet. But, I bet he'll come soon. " she sighed and rubbed her eyes. " I can't believe we're doing this. "

Dame walked up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He started to hum softly. " Hey... It's gonna be okay. Then, we can run away together. We can be happy and in love. "

Heather gripped his hands tightly and nodded. " We can... Can't we. " she smiled. She had to admit. She knew she would be damaged by all this. She knew she wouldn't ever be able to be the same.

Veronica had snuck into the school. She didn't know where she was going as the school had changed. She found her way to the knew gym and went down the staircase to get to the locker rooms. She heard Dame and Heather talking so she stayed in her spot.

JD was coming down the other staircase slowly. He was listening closely.

" Our love is god. " Dame said quietly and kissed her head.

Time almost stopped in just that moment. Then, all of a sudden as if there was a skip in time... Heather pulled away and watched as JD and her mother run in. She stood there and looked at the main bomb.

She heard JD chuckle. She could also hear the safety click off on the gun. She turned and saw the gun was pointing at Dame.

" Now, Heather. We all need to have a little chat. If you dare pull anything in the next two minutes that we have left... Then your boyfriend is dead. Got it? " JD said.

Heather looked at her mother and watched as she ran over to Heather. Veronica stood in front of Heather.

" Now, Ronnie. Would you care to explain to your daughter about who I am to her? And how she came to be? " He asked.

-

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANT YOU GUYS TO FEEL PAIN