Chapter Ten

Heather opened the note and frowned. She then heard Dame coming back up so she shoved the note into her bag. She then just sat down on his bed. She yawned and leaned back against the wall. She should probably get back home.

Dame came up and walked to the bed. " Are you gonna go home? " he asked and sat on the bed.

" I don't want to... I want to stay here and cuddle with you. That's what I wanna do. " she said. " But, it's late and I need to go back to school tomorrow. " Heather said and sipped her slushie again. " I'll see you tomorrow... " she said before kissing him goodbye. She went home and slowly snuck inside. She then went back upstairs and got her pajama's on. Heather them curled up and fell asleep.
-
The next day wasn't that bad. She was ignored as usual. But, now she could tell people ignored her because they all hated her. Heather just went through the day writing in her journal and ignoring everyone around her.

Except Dame. Dame was the only person she seemed to care about or notice. Finally, in her last period that day she was free. She told the teacher she needed to go to the bathroom. Heather walked the halls and hummed to herself. She needed to clear her mind as she was sure she was slowly going insane. Finally, the bell rang and she was set free.

Heather went right home. She walked up to her room and with no surprise she saw JD standing there. He was looking through her books.

" I see a lot of classic books... But, no Moby dick? " he asked and turned to Heather.

" Mother doesn't allow me to read it. " Heather said.

JD sighed then looked at Heather. " I saw you found my old note... " he said and held it up. " You took it out of your bag and forgot to put it back. " he held it up in front of his face

Heather stood there and slowly set her bag down on her bed. " Why are you here now? "

JD looked back at her. " Well, I gave Dame the note... Then you took it. I had to make sure you got it. Have you read it? "

" Not yet... " Heather said. " Would you mind reading it to me? I'd like to get the full effect. " Heather said sarcastically.

JD just shoved the note into Heathers hand. " It has a list of names from the class of 1989. " he said. " Read it. "

Heather looked at him then opened the note.

" We the students of Westerburg high,
Will die. " Heather said and watched as JD moved next to her.

" Our burnt bodies may finally get through to you. Your society churns out slaves and blanks,
No thanks. " JD said and grinned as he said it.

" Signed the students of Westerburg high... Goodbye. " Heather furrowed her brows then looked up at him. " You were going to blow up the school? "

JD nodded quickly and stepped back. " It was going to be like a gigantic wake up call. Society needed to learn a lesson... Did it? No. Everyone still is the same. I need you to change that. "

Heather stopped and looked at JD. " I'm not blowing up the school! " she said quietly and stepped back. " I'm not insane... "

" Are you? " he asked them took her journal from her backpack. " Shall we see what's inside? " he asked.

Heather shook her head quickly and took it from him. " No... No. Fine. " she said. " If I do something you want... Will you leave me alone? " Heather asked.

Heather wasn't really sure if that's what she wanted. She wanted to know more about JD but... She wanted to live her life too.

JD grabbed her gun and set in her hand. " Kill someone. Kill someone you hate... I don't care who. Take your boyfriend with you too. Then, make it a suicide. " he said.

Heather looked down at the gun and nodded slightly. Was she able to kill someone? Did she think she had the capability?

JD then walked back to her bookshelf and grabbed his slushie. " Tomorrow... You have till tomorrow. " he said before he left through her window.

Heather slowly sat down and looked at the gun. She set it down on her bed then called Dame.

" Is there a bonfire party tonight? " Heather asked Dame.

" Yeah... You wanna go crash it? "