Chapter Eleven

Heather changed into a nice outfit and put a loli in her mouth. He leaned in front of her mirror and pulled back her dark brown hair.

" You've gotta be strong, Heather. There is no room for wimps. " she said before she put on her jacket and walked out. Dame was parked in front of the house. She made her way to the door but she was stopped by her mother.

Heather turned around to look at her. " Yes? "

" Be careful, alright? " she said, she seemed a bit worried for some reason. " If someone tries to do something to you... I want you to call me immediately. " she said.

Heather nodded then walked out to Dames car. She sat in the passenger seat and grinned.

" Kacie Duke is going to be there... And I want to get revenge. " Heather said.

" I didn't think you'd be one for revenge. Anyways, what are we gonna do? " Dame asked and ate a Swedish fish.

" You'll see... Tonight. I need you to bring her out back. It's gonna be hilarious. " she said. Heather could feel a pit of guilt growing inside of her. Did she really want to kill Kacie Duke? Did she really feel that she didn't deserve to live?

I mean, she had always hated her. They were friends once in second grade but that all ended. By fourth grade Kacie had ditched her. She started to realize that the people in school didn't have to all be friends. So, she left Heather.

Heather hadn't had any friends till senior year. Then, Dame came into here's beautiful. The stars were in his eyes. Heather could feel herself falling. She would do anything for Dame.

Once they arrived at the party Dame got out of the car then opened the door for Heather. Heather stepped out and saw everyone partying. Music was playing, and drunk people were yelling. A classic senior party.

Heather rolled her eyes. She could have sworn they would have gone back into her head if she had done it hard enough.

Dame and Heather both had a drink or two. At one point, Heather didn't want to drink much so she just had some water. Late that night when people we're all in the field. Dame texted Heather.

' Kacie is behind the house... Away from sight. '

Heather quickly made her way beside the house. She put her hand in her pocket. She was wearing a glove since she was going to need to lay the gun on the scene.

Then, she saw Dame standing there talking to Kacie.

" And here she is! See, it didn't take long. " Dame winked and laughed a bit.

Kacie sneered and looked back at Heather. " What do you want? " She asked. " Revenge? If you get revenge then I'll make things even worse... "

Then, before Kacie could say another word Heather breathed in and pulled out the gun. She shot Heather right in the forehead.

She saw Dame stand there and step back. He looked frightened. He looked surprised.

Time started to go slowly in that second. Heather just killed someone. It was the best feeling she could have felt. She felt free and dangerous. She loved it.

Maybe now she was classified as a psychopath. Heather set the gun down quickly and then set the note in Kacie's jacket pocket. Heather then quickly ran to the car and got in. She dragged Dame with her.

Once they were in the car and speeding down the road. Dame finally said something.

" She's dead... You killed her. " He said quietly. " You killed Kacie Duke and you didn't even flinch. "

Heather breathed out shakily. " It wasn't my choice... I was told by someone that I had to. "

" and you did it? " He asked and looked at her for just a second.

" Because maybe I wanted to... Maybe, I wanted to kill. Maybe, I'm insane. And maybe... So are you. You don't seem to be scared. "

" I'm not scared over the fact you killed someone; I'm scared because you're not scared. " he told her.

Heather sighed and put her feet up on the dashboard. " Well, I only did this to get JD away from me... "

" Well, let's hope you don't get caught. "