One Last Time part 2[1947]

Start from the beginning

Ludwig paused. His eyes looks at Prussia, looking to an empire who's been around for hundreds of years.

"Brother?" Ludwig asked,

Feliciano looks at Gilbert. He looks something that is tearing up with worried face.

Gilbert meets Ludwig's eyes, "At least..Let me talk for him..Just for a while?" He said.

Alfred sighs, moves his arm pointing at him
"Go."

Gilbert walks to his brother, dropped himself on the ground and kneels.

"What do you think you're doing?? You are suppose to attack them, not having concern about me, I'm alright." Ludwig hissed, feeling disappointed

"Ludwig. Listen to me. They say..people who were born before their younger siblings are meant to protect their siblings."

"What?" Ludwig tears up

"No..I have to do this.. Just Listen to me. I have a room that is locked for 8, weeks. There is a golden old key above the bookshelf in the living room, as soon as you get inside, do not break anything. They are the most precious things on earth." He looks at Ludwig's eyes, sliding his thumb on the german's cheeks.
"B-brother...I.."

"It's too late, Gilbert. You are now declared as a dissolved nation, and starting now, you will be a normal human." America speeches. He tries to shoot Gilbert but was stopped by Feliciano in words.

"Stop this bullshit, America!!"

Alfred looks at him. "How about you stop yelling!"

"Can't you see what're they doing?"

Alfred glances at Gilbert and Ludwig

"Don't you even felt the same way when you received your independence??" He said. Everyone looks at him. They lower their guns down

"You..Can't just break a family's heart,"

Feliciano trembles and cries. "Gilbert is Ludwig's remaining brother. He is the only one left. Now if you have a brother like him, what would you do?" Speechless. Everyone went speechless. The wind blows, as the sunlight begins to appear. The sky was beautiful.

"We can't just..take away other people's faith..Gilbert wanted to sacrificed himself just to make his little brother safe and to have a good life. He smiles all the time, he even cooks so good. He has a pet bird, and he's probably worried by now. If you can't understand, try to feel your heart beat. It's probably beating right? Now try to remember who looked after you when you guys were still young. And realize that yor life has made it through now. The ones who took care of you did everything and they made you made through out now. You are alive. You should know that. They took care of you, they love you, they have faith in you.."

A pause. "You have someone you once loved, right? Do you even know how it feels to be taken away? Do you even knowhow it feels to lose a family??" Feliciano said.

Everyone was speechless. Arthur looks at Alfred's tremble of realization. "Al..Stop" He calls out. Alfred closed his eyes, then opens them to see reality. "Very well then." He walks out. The other  allied countries followed him, Yao, Ivan and Arthur. Francis remained. "Alfred wait!" Arthur follows him trying to call his name just to get his attention and wanted to talk to him.

Francis released Feliciano and Honda. The two went closer to Gilbert and Ludwig. "Gilbert!" Feli said.

Francis came closer as well. "Gil.." He calls out.

Gilbert meets his eyes. "I'm sorry...Alfred is an idiot I know. But I actually don't want you to dissolve and become a mortal human. We've been fighting side by side together, with Antonio. Well, Antonio as well doesn't want you to dissolve as well. He always calls me on the telephone on how you are doing and he kept on telling me about the three of us. He loves recalling the past when we were still together and happy. And I hope those days will come back" Francis smiles, The sunlight touches him. Gilbert chuckles and smiles back