One Last Time part 2[1947]

"You're not going anywhere. Are you sure" Ludwig raised an eyebrow and leans back resting his back.

Gilbert nods like a dog, and takes a bite of the toast bread. He looks at Ludwig like a puppy eating its food. "So, What do you usually do during weekends?" Gilbert smirks

Ludwig slightly drops his jaw and narrow his eyes to Gilbert "changing topics? Really?" The German crossed his arms

"It is not nice to talk about someone going anywhere, but anyway..What do you usually do every weekends?"

"Uhh do chores? Do my assignments and complete some files"

"Oh. That sucks. Y'know, I've been thinking. We should go outside" Gilbert drinks a glass of water

"It'll be fun" he added

"I don't think so..It's not yet safe" Ludwig replied

"Right, do you still have any business?" Gilbert smirks. Ludwig shooks his head in disagreement, as he realized that he might dissolved, Thinking about what happened before the WWII ended.

It was the day when the allies and the axis powers were all in a same place, same ground. All eight of them.

Alfred points his gun to Ludwig "End this war already." He glares. Looking at the German's eyes. The axis however, was hold up by Francis and Yao. Ludwig chuckles "end war? Nein...It's beautiful to have war" He grins at Alfred.

"P-please, don't kill him!" Feliciano shouted. He wanted to be released by Francis but the french is holding the Italian's hand at the back so tightly, so as Honda. "Y-you know what happens if he-" He added, but was cut off by Ivan. The Russian looks at him "It'll be better if you just keep quiet, you know?" He smiles innocently.

Feliciano teared up and was trembling in fear.

"Everyone will perish..On my hands. Just you wait, Axis Powers...We will rule the world" Ludwig giggles, grins at Feliciano's anxious face

Honda stood there while he was handcuffed by Yao, looking really worried to Ludwig.

Alfred points a gun to Ludwig

Arthur points a gun to Lovino

And Ivan points a gun to Gilbert.

Gilbert was there as well. He couldn't do anything but he will be get killed if he attacks.

The complete German kept on laughing silently, looking at the pale grey ground.

Ludwig kneeling down on the ground, everything that surrounds the allies and the axis are just some kinds of destroyed wall from the war and are outside.

"If you are not going to end this war, we will end you!!" Alfred shouted

"Don't fucking shoot him!!" Gilbert interrupted "huh?-" Ludwig reacted.

"If you want to shoot him, then shoot me instead!! I will be the bait! But don't ever kill my brother!!" He added
He tried to break it off the handcuffs but it was too hard to do it. Ivan narrows his eyes to Gilbert "The time has end, Gilbert" Ivan said.

"YES, FINE, IT'LL BE AN END BUT DO NOT KILL HIM! IF YOU ARE GOING TO SHOOT ANY OF THEM THEN SHOOT ME INSTEAD!!" Gilbert shouted. Francis looks at him really worried. Feliciano cries "No..Please don't, Gil.." He said.

Arthur looks at him "You had or have never been a country, Prussia. How come you still exists" he said.

Gilbert calms down. Ludwig looks at his brother immidietly, looked like a psycho. "If Germany dies, I will too. But I can't just let him die, There is no way that he will be the same as me if you are going to kill me so if you want to kill him, then choose me instead. I won't bother. Dissolve me, Undo me, Forget me, It's alright. I let my blood run into his veins in order to be a true country. I....planned to resurrect Holy Roman Empire" A 10 second breakdown. Everyone was listening to him.