A day to remember

Don't try to offend yourself. I'm an american too. But I need to do this because I want to. sorry...;-;

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In september 11, 2001. 8:30 am.
It was a beautiful day, the good morning America were having fun time with the people. It was in New York.

That day was a happy day for the americans and the people.

America was walking, saying hello to his friends. He saw this kid, looking at the tree. He looked at the same as the little girl. Her kite was stuck in the branches.

"Don't worry, kid. I got this" he said, patting the little girl's head. Her eyes widened, "America..." she whispered.

As he climbed up the tree, he took the kite and gave it to the little girl. She was happy and so as her mom. "Thank very much, sir!" Her mom smiles

"No problem!" He replied.

The little girl was so happy that she have her kite back. "Mommy! Look! Airplane!" The little girl shouted, jumping up and down with joy.

America's eyes widened, and his heart pounds faster. He turned back immidietly, and never heard that planes can cross in these place.

His eyes followed the airplane, and feeling that it may hit a building. He realized, it was going to hit the World Trade Center building, the twin towers.

As the plane crashed, his heart was broke into pieces. He trembled, and started to hear people in shock, cry, and screams.

The little girl hugs his mother at the back, sneaking at the plane crash view. She was trembling also.

America looks back, frowning at the little girl. He started to run to the twin towers. A plane crossed again, and it was hit again.

This haven't been happening before..

What is going on?

What's wrong to those pilots in the plane?

Please tell me this is just a dream.

He arrived, and ambulances were parked and fire fighters were just standing there. So as the police officers.

He looked up, another plane crashed. He was looking with horror and fear.

"What's going on?!" He shouted

"Just please stand back, sir." The police officer said

"What?! I can't just stand here! My people needs me!" He shouted again, felt mad about these people just stood there doing nothing.

"Are you letting those people inside get killed?!" He asked the other police officers and fire fighters

The police officers were speechless, and so as the fire fighters.

"I need to get there! Just let me in!" He beg for mercy.

The fire fighter nods. He smiles at America.

"What? James, it's not safe for someone who isn't a proffesional" the police officer said

He grabbed the police officer's shirt. Glaring at him "Listen here fat fuck. I've been through all this times in my whole life, you just had this job last week. I saw it. Want more information about me? Well, I live longer more than you." He said, releasing him.

"...fine." he lets him.

America smiles, waving his hands.

He can hear screams from the inside, and needed help.