Chapter 9

They dont get it!

"Is she ok? Is she aw-" Jason asks with evident concern on his face as he rushes to meet up with Lunn the moment he notices her heading in his direction.

"Just so you know that i aint buying any of your dramatic gestures! You are the sole reason as to why we are here and you're acting like you're so damn  concerned!" She snaps cutting him off. "So if you dont mind, we need to get her back to the car mr. Whatever! Follow me!"

Lunn was acting all piked up because in her mind, she couldnot picture Martha drinking! Ever! Not even with an influence...but this guy right here smelled like danger!

And she also needed some one to partially blame given the fact that she was also feeling guilty somehow. She wouldnt have started the damn fight in the first place! Though Martha was acting wierd but Lunn had to understand better because she couldn't even imagine being in Martha's shoes for a day! Oh God! I might suck as a friend! She kept on thinking.

But still in her mind, there was no way that Jason wasn't responsible for this as well! And she wasnt ready to drop this and let him get away with it.

Jason, having had a long night already decided not urgue with Lunn because even if he decides to tell her that he actually has nothing to do with Martha's situation, now isnt the right time for playing hero so he just followed Lunn in silence to a small bed where Martha was now struggling to sit up.

"Shhh...shhhh...its ok swty, dont move we going to help you to the car" Lunn rushed to her friend to support her and gave Jason a hard 'dont you know what to do look' and with that, Jason played it cool all way.

He Carried Martha back upto the car against her own protests that she can walk, sat her down in the back seat and stayed outside as Lunn got in the car and ducked in the drivers seat.

"What now? Do you still need a signal to get in the car or what?" Lunn asks Jason, confused.

"My work here is done . Atleast she seems fine now and you seem so damn proud so why dont you just go ahead?! I can get myself back home!" He finished and turned to leave.

"Come on! Lets get the hell out of here...i will drop you off at your damn place!"
Lunn snaps to Jason who is-

"OMG!, Its already past midnight! We cant go to Martha's home! Shit" Jason nearly jumps to Lunn's shrieking!

'Huh, so not sisters! Ohk!' Jason thought before turning  to Lunn as he stares at the time on the silver watch on his hand.
"Damn!, girl you dont need to shout!..Geeez!

"You dont understand a thing! I dont remember any time that Martha actually stayed out this late! Never before on her own! And Aunty has 4 kids she must be tired already so we cant just go wake her up. She probably thinks Martha is at my place!" Lunn who is now out of the car pacing feeling stupid for not thinking this through in the first place.

"So whats the big deal? Just take her to your place then! Do you need to think that through?" Jason shot back at Lunn.

"You idiot! I cant just show up at home with her like this! They will probably want to know what happened and they cant know a thing about the drinking part!" She yells at him for not understanding how screwed the situation at hand is.

Martha, who is in backseat confused at all the drama outside car tries to open the car door but her body is just so weak so she gives up and just waits.

"Oh great! So great!"

"Just when i thought this day cudnt get any longer! Oh boy!. Fine! Fine lets go to mine!" Jason tries to keep calm...Get in the damn car, NOW! He yells out of frustration as he ducks in de backseat nearly sitting on Martha's hand!

"Ou..oi..ou...awwww!" Martha cries out of pain.

"Am sorry" Jason tells Martha without looking at her and focuses back on Lunn. "Will you drive the stupid car or you want me to?"

Without another word, Lunn starts up the car and they head the sane direction they had come from in total silence. Martha really was curious to know whats up but when she sensed the tension in the car, she decided to stay quiet.

Reaching Jason's house which is now quiet with no music but the lights are still on. Jason gets out first, helps out Martha who is now more steady by the hand and directs Lunn where to park.

When Lunn is done, they all head inside the house. To Jason's surprise, the house which was all upside down when they had left was all clean and arranged!

"Oh mehn, i cant thank you enough buddy! I promise to make it upto you mate! Damn boy this is great, you just got me off the hook! Thanx bud" he said as he reached out to his friend and gave him a greatful smile and a manly hug.

"Haha...no big deal Jay. After all i noticed that your hands were full with dem hot girls..haha! His friend who was covering his mouth with his hand trying to control his laughter teased as he eyed the two girls standing just metres away waiting for Jason to show them where to crash for the night.

"Stop it you dummy!" Jason shoved his friend lightly in the sides as they all laughed hard, reducing the tension that he had about the whole situation.

"Have a good one bro" His friend continued teasing as he waved good night to Jason and the girls on his way out.

Jason still smiling, went and switced on the answering machine not really expecting anything but it just kinda felt right.

"Hi love. Hi Jay. Its mum and dad here. Hope you are having fun. Just make sure you keep everything safe and clean. And oh, just to let you know that we missed our flight so we wont be getting home until late in the evenning. Take care. We Love you son".

'Maybe this wont be so bad after all' he thought to himself with a smirk.

"Alright girls, lets get going" He turned to the girls. Martha who had helped herself on the couch because of the dizziness got up and with Lunn's help, they followed Jason up the stairs.

Lunn looked at Jason with a questioning look as he led them into his room!

Really? What t-? Lunn, trying to get an explanation was cut off by Jason who still had his smirk on. "Get in already! Will you?"

"Geeeez!"

             ............My note............

Ok. Thanx everyone for reading this chapter! As you can also see that the chapters are getting longer and more revealing! Like, comment and tell me what you think so far! Thank you all loves😚😚😚

And you can also follow me on my instagram, youtube, and twitter respectively and i will surely follow you back. Blessings!
De_lovie15 (instagram), kwagala stellah-Marie (you tube) and Delovie (twitter).