Chapter Twenty•One - How You Doing ?

"Wendy Williams ? Are you fucking serious ?" Ben asked as Rey was making grilled cheese sandwiches for them.

"Oh Ben ! It would be so fun ! And when you're gone doing shows I could watch if for when I missed you" she said flipping the sand which .

"Fine babe" he mumbled as she leaned up and kissed him of the cheek.

*

He was sitting on the couch that Wendy interviewed on , Ben waiting for them to start rolling again.

"Okay so how you doing ?" Wendy asked .

"I'm great... great working on some new music and all" he said .

"Wonderful ! And what about your love life hmm ? Seeing anyone ?" Wendy asked with a smile .

"I guess you could say that " he chuckled .

"And who is she ?"

"Oh ... no she wouldn't want me to say... keeping it on the down low just until we see where this takes us" he replied .

"Is she in the music business?"

"She is ... she's an amazing singer ... really sometimes I'm amazed by her voice "

"Oh , and when will you two do your first public outing ?" Wendy asked "we're dying to see her !"

"Oh geez" he scratched the back of his neck "I don't know I mean ... really it's up to her"

"Oh... and how does she feel about the whole Sarah and Rey thing ?"

Ben cringed "she's ... she think I'm a complete idiot over that... and I agree ... I mean ... I hurt my band , my best friend ..." he explained .

"Anyway , you said you're working on new music ? Is there any chance of a new band member ?"

"In a little while most likely ... were looking at this one girl , small but pretty powerful ..." he said smirking .

"By any chance is it your new girlfriend ?"

"No she's younger ... but I know that Gwen loves her so "

"When do you plan on settling down ? Hmm ? With this new girl hopefully ?"

"Oh .. I mean it's ... it's up to her " he said . "Id love to ... get a family set up"

"How many kids ?" She asked .

"One for the time being ... maybe more in the future " he said .

"And I don't know , correct me if I'm wrong but one of my sources said that Rey Kenobi is pregnant with your child" Wendy told him.

"Where did you hear that?" He asked .

"I don't reveal my sources but it's a very reliable source " Wendy smiled .

"Well... I mean -"

"Are you the father ?" Ben could tell the audience was on the edge of their seats .

"Possibly " he said .

"What does possibly mean ?" Wendy asked.

"It means that anyone could be the father ... me , Prince Harry , Brandon Urie ... they're nothing but rumors Wendy... I mean ... that guy in the audience over there could be the father and you know what ...it's none of our business ... and no I'm not slut shaming Rey in saying it's her life and she can do as she pleases ... how do we not it wasn't artificial insemination ?"

"You have a point Ben" Wendy sighed "but my source has never been wrong ... it was right about everything else ... "

"Well Wendy if you want to think in the father then ... if you wanna think that Kanye West is the father then okay , you wanna think that Brandon Urie is the okay, you wanna think Prince Harry is then okay ... it's none of our damn business... I respect my former band mate too much to even pry into her business " Ben told her .

"Rather defensive of her , how would your new girl think ?"

"I don't know , I know that she would want me to do the same for her ... and Rey and I are in good terms ... she's on good terms with the entire band"

"Oh really ?" Wendy asked.

"She and Gwen went baby clothes shopping ... Hux helped her find a hospital ... Poe bought her birthing books ... Finn fricken helped her learn to knit ... were all good "

"What did you do ?" Wendy asked.

"I helped her build a crib since she doesn't know how ... " he said .

"Isn't usually the job of the father ?" Wendy asked .

"I don't think in lesbian relationships it is" He smirked .

*

Ben got to his apartment and saw Rey's bag . The light to the bathroom was on and he heard sounds of throwing up .

He walked over and held her hair up as she vomited into his toilet . "It's okay" he rubbed her back .

True this was a disgusting sight but this was his baby mama and love of his life , he would be more than willing to clean the vomit off the floor if it ever got to that .

She finished and brushed her teeth with the spare tooth brush she kept her .

"I thought we were having dinner at your place " Ben said flushing the toilet.

"I ... I felt sick so I came her ... my apartment is across town and I knew if I didn't lay down I'd faint ... I hope you don't mind " she said .

"Not at all... " he rubbed her shoulder . He then kneeled down "give your mom a break kid" he said to her bump.

Rey smiled and hugged him . "I saw Wendy's show ... thank you Ben"

"You're welcome babe... I mean we haven't talked about how or if we're gonna tell the public so ... I didn't think that Wendy should be first to know... I need to pack tonight ... I'm leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow morning ... Rey ; you should come with us ... I  Mean the band knows about us ... so why don't you come ? You'd have so much fun ! Like a pre-baby vacation " he said .

"I'd love to Ben ... order some Thai while I'm chaining into pajamas" she walked to his bedroom and grabbed a pair of his long boxers and a dorky t-shirt from his youth .

-A.N.-
I FUCKING LOVE WENDY WILLIAMS AND I FEEL LIKE THAY BITCH WOULD SO BE ASKING ALL THIS SHIT !!!! --Joey