Chapter Seven- Boys Like The Look Of Danger

~ okay this chapter is gonna have "How to Be a Heartbreaker " by Marina and the Diamonds here's the auto :

And this is how I image the stage set up and the crowd

But the outfits and stuff are a bit different.

**

They were the on the wings of the stage that was set up in Central Park . "Seriously! That crowd is huge -"

"And we're on first" Poe finished for Finn.

"We're is Rey and Gwen ? How long can hair and makeup take ?" Ben asked angrily .

Then Gwen walked to them , her guitar around her shoulder "I'm here ... Chill..."

"And where is Rey ? We can't go on without a frontman" Ben shouted .

"I'm right here ! They thought is was a good idea to find me sunglasses that match this outfit and since you all have them and we're facing the sun" Rey said popping out .

Ben and the guys were all speechless , Rey stood there in red ... Tons of red. Red curled hair that was freshly dyed, soft eye makeup with eyeliner and red lipstick. She had on a red skirt with flowers and a white blouse with black trimming at the front . A pair of red heels that had a bow .

"Hello ?" She said waving a hand in front of Hux , Poe, Finn and Ben .

"They're acting like they've never see a woman's legs!" Gwen laughed .

"Thorns and Needles ? You're on!" A stage hand said handing Rey a red mic and then the whole the band on their matching Ray Ban sunglasses that were rimmed red .

She looked and smiled at their red instruments and black outfits .

"Ben ?" Rey grabbed his hand before he walked on the stage . "I'm sacred"

Ben smiled "reckless Rey ... Be reckless ..." He kissed the top of her head and then walked on stage .

She took a deep breath and then walked out on the stage . The crowd was cheering loudly and screaming the band's name .

"Hello ! Hello ! Hello ! I am Rey and we're Thorns and Needles ! Now ... This first song is very near and dear to us ... This was written by our very own Gwen Phasma ... This is ... How to be a Heartbreaker "

Rey nodded at Ben and he began to start the group in the song .

"Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So le-let me tell you" Rey sang and unattached her mic from its stand walking all the way to the back then flipping her hair when she made it to the front of the stage .

"This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger" she brought her sunglasses down and winked at Hux.

"We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do" she giggled slightly and the band sang the back up ohhs.