Chapter Nine - Living Like A Washed Out Celebrity

In the weeks that followed the band had been given a world wind .

They released an EP and had an album in the works. Shot three music videos and played a handful of big venues.

"I have wonderful news ... You'll all be playing the MTV Music Award... And you're nominated for best new artist and song of the summer ... How to Be A Heartbreaker might win as well... Plus , Miss Rey here seems to have been added in the new category " Snoke said as the band sat in his office .

"Which is ?" Hux asked .

"Best Frontman..."

"But Ben is our other frontman -" Rey began .

"Rey ... Is fine " Ben said "plus ... I couldn't make a speech even if I wanted too ... I suck at them"

"I mean ... Okay" she sighed .

"What song will be we performing ?" Gwen asked switching the topic due to Rey's uncomfortable face .

"We want something from your upcoming album ... Victorious will do ... "

*

The anxiety hit like a truck the morning of the performance .

Not only were they to walk the red carpet but now they were performing .

Rey was sitting in her apartment as the hair and makeup team was swarming her .

Curling and plucking and contouring every inch of her face .

"Rey ? I brought you some tea" Ben said handing her a Starbucks cup .

"You're a life saver... Why would Snoke have us do victorious ? We've never preformed the song live -"

"I think that's why... Give the fans something new ... Just think , next year we might be up for an actual album award ... Grammys are in February-"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves solo .... Do you know how many times someone has told me that I'm to skinny and then like five minutes later they tell me I need to lose wait ... You guys have it easy ... Brush your hair , shave your chin ... Put on your suits ... "

"You know ... Gwen , she gonna have a red streak in her hair "

"Good ... Then I won't be the only one looking like the little mermaid" Rey smiled .

"AH-AH-AHHHH-" Ben sang the little mermaid's song .

"Stop ! You'll ruin your voice !" She scolded him.

*

The group arrived together , all of them in their red outfits .

Well , the guys and gwen's were black with just a hint of red while Rey's was all red .

They all had their red rayban's on as well but Rey .

"GROUP PHOTO !" One paparazzi yelled and the group went in a line .

It was Finn , Hux , Gwen , Rey , Ben then Poe .

A handful of photos of just the guys and some of Gwen and Rey together .

Plenty of them wanted photos of just Rey and some of her with other celebrities, of course she said she rather be with her band mates ... That was until Beyoncé wanted a photo with her and she couldn't say no to queen Bey .

*

"Ladies and gentlemen ! Please welcome ... Thorns and Needles!" Emma Stone said and then the group's lights went on .

The group were in their outfits and with their matching red instruments .

"One, Two , Three Four !"