Sasuke scowled and then stuck up his middle finger. He turned his gaze to Naruto as Itachi went back to making the salad. 'How was your shower? Seemed like you enjoyed yourself.'

Naruto's face became a deep red as Sasuke smirked at him. 'You're a pervert for even listening.' He quickly signed back at him.

'I can't help but to hear when your moaning can be heard from the house next door, dumbass.'

Naruto gave him a glare. 'Shut up, I hardly made a sound, bastard.'

'Could've fooled me.'

Naruto growled and slammed his fist against the counter.

"Everything alright?" Itachi asked, his tone had a hint of curiosity.

"Yeah, everything's just fine! I-I'll go set the table for you." Naruto quickly stood up. "You eat in the dining room, right?" He didn't wait for an answer as he took the stack of plates that were sitting on the next counter next to the stove.

Itachi watched after him, an eyebrow raised before turning to look at Sasuke. "What's up with him?"

Sasuke gave him a bored look. 'I told you, you hired a moron.' He stood up. 'Call me when dinner's ready.'

Itachi waited until Sasuke left the room before shouting his name. Sasuke walked back into the room, a scowl on his face. He smiled brightly at his little brother. "Dinner's ready."

The three of them sat down at the small dining room table. Naruto sat next to Itachi with Sasuke across the table. He looked down at the food in front of him and practically drooled.

"This looks delicious, Itachi!" Naruto smiled brightly at him. "Thanks for the food!" He began to eat with vigor.

Itachi smiled at him while Sasuke gave him a look of disgust before shaking his head and starting to eat.

"So, I wanted to go over what will happening tomorrow." Itachi began, halfway through dinner.

Naruto glanced at Itachi then to Sasuke who was resting his head on his hand and slowly eating his salad. He nodded once at Itachi to show that he was listening.

"During the morning and early afternoon, you're free to do whatever, so long as you can supervise Sasuke. You don't necessarily have to be in the same room as him but checking up on him every hour would be good. At 2:30, he has group therapy, he has that Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. He's only been going for two weeks now, so he'll need a translator since last I heard, the coordinator didn't know sign language. I'll put the address on the fridge along with the phone number."

"Does he have a job or anything that I need to be aware of?" Naruto asked.

Itachi shook his head. "All the money he makes, he makes at home. He's a freelance for graphic design, so most of the time he spends in his room. So, for bed, I'd appreciate it if you could stay in his room until he falls asleep, you know how dangerous thoughts can be before bed."

Sasuke scowled up from his plate. 'I don't need a babysitter! I can go to bed on my own.'

Itachi rolled his eyes. "I know you can, but I don't really trust you too. At least for now, this is how it's going to be, Sasuke."

Sasuke slammed his hands on the table before pushing his chair back and stomping his way to the stairs.

Naruto watched, a concerned look on his face. He turned to face Itachi who was smiling at him. He blushed under the his gaze and started to fiddle with his fork. "Does he have any allergies or anything? Or anything I should keep away from him?"

"We don't keep razors in the house, so if you need to shave, you'll have to sneak into the bathroom down here and keep the razor in your car. Also, any medication would be best to leave in your car as well. Other than that, he doesn't have anything that needs concerning."

Naruto nodded and noticed that Itachi's plate was now empty. He quickly stood up. "Let me get the dishes for you!" He grabbed the plates off the table and headed into the kitchen.

"Thank you, Naruto. I'm going to work on some of my assignments for work. Feel free to bug Sasuke for the rest of the night." He left and went up the stairs.

Naruto let out a breath after finishing the dishes. He went up the stairs and knocked on Sasuke's bedroom door. He waited patiently for the brunette to open the door.

Sasuke opened the door and walked back to his computer desk. He placed an earbud in one ear and continued to work on a design logo.

Naruto looked around the room before heading inside and sitting on the reclining chair that was in the corner of his room. "Whatcha workin' on?"

Sasuke chose to ignore him, working quickly with his mouse.

"Looks pretty cool."

More silence.

"How long have you been working on it?" Naruto's eyes widened slightly when Sasuke quickly spun around to give him a glare. Naruto gave him a grin and the raven's eyes narrowed.

'You don't need to constantly be around me. I can handle myself. Go back to your room.'

He shook his head. "Nope. Itachi said to stay with you until you fall asleep and that's exactly what I plan on doing."

'He didn't mean it literally, moron.'

Naruto gave him a quick glare. "Doesn't matter, I don't want to lose this job before I even really start to work."

Sasuke looked him over before scowling and turning back to his computer. He placed the other earbud in his ear and ignored the blonde.

Naruto studied Sasuke for a few more minutes before he pulled out his cellphone. He logged onto Facebook and absentmindedly went through his feed.

He realized he fell asleep when he felt himself being shaken awake. Through blurry eyes, he saw Sasuke's scowling face. "Hey there." He gave him a smile and Sasuke's scowl seemed to deepen.

'I'm going to bed.' Without signing anything else, Sasuke crawled into his bed and pulled the covers over his head.

Naruto stood up, stretching with a groan. "Alright then, goodnight." He walked through the bathroom and into his room where he set his alarm for the morning and went to bed.