Till Death Do Us Part

(This is all written in journal entries that i have made up)

There I Lay Dead, Not Breathing

                   Stefan POV: There she is as pretty as ever even in death she still looks happy with herself. I always loved that about her. As I held her hand to go in her mind I was thinking of what I was going to say when I saw her and then I knew.

Bonnie POV: I couldn't believe what I was seeing she was there dead and I was alive because of DAMON. Thats right I said DAMON!!! Im just sad that I'm the reason she's in this coffin. I already knew what I was gonna say when I got up there. But yet still nervous scared and sad very sad.

Caroline POV: I was sad yet happy. She was dead but was away from all of this chaos. She was a bright happy person and didn't deserve any of this at all. So I was happy happy for her and me I wasn't terrified to see her again because I knew she wouldn't hate me for being happy.

Tyler POV: I didn't know Elena too well. I regret not talking and hanging out with her as much as they did but I wish I did because she was the coolest person, says Caroline. I just feel dumb and don't know what to say.

Alaric POV: Elena was the closest thing I had to family in Mystic Falls well after Jenna had past. And then I met Jo. I loved her and we were getting married and she was pregnant. How could Kai just do that. Damons a wreck doesn't  know what to do all I know is he talks to the sky a lot. I know what I need to tell her and I will.

Jeremy POV: I miss her, every hour, day, minute. She quite literally kept me sane. I don't have much to say but I do miss her a lot and I don't feel like documenting this.

Matt POV: Elena was my true love forever. She might not have felt the same way but I loved her. She was this crazy weird girl that could make you smile even at her funeral. I remember her saving me and not herself I loved her for that.

Damon POV: I loved her. she was the one woman who could change me. I want to kiss her 1 last time hug her 1 more time. And tell her that I love her one more time. I will always love her and will do anything to get her back do anything hurt anyone.