First Day

Today was the first day back to school ever since the crash. I wrote in my diary "Today will be different, it has to be,I will smile and it will be believable, my smile will say I'm fine thank you, yes I feel much better,I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents,I will start fresh be someone new,it's the only way I'll make it through ". I rushed downstairs to get some coffee and I saw jenna and Jeremy. "Toast, I can make toast" Aunt Jenna said. "It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna" I said. "Is there coffee" Jeremy said." It's your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared, lunch money?" Aunt Jenna said. Jeremy took the money and I just drank coffee. Aunt Jenna rushed to work as I saw there were two people mauled by an animal on the news. I asked Jeremy if he was ok but he just ignored me.

Bonnie picked me up. As we drove she told me about how she was a with or a psychic. As I stared out the car looking at the clouds. "Elena back in the car!" Bonnie said. "I did it again didn't I, I'm sorry Bonnie" I said. As we are driving I ask her to predict something about me. And then out of nowhere a crowd rams into the car. We both freaked out." Elena are you okay" Bonnie asked. " Im fine, I can't be freaked out by cars forever" I said. Then she predicted that this year would be kick-ass.

We get there and Caroline asked Bonnie if I was okay. I told her that I was fine and I felt much better. Then Matt looked at me and turned away. As Matt looked away I saw Jeremy go into the boys bathroom. I walked in, and confronted him.

As I walked out I ran into someone I looked up and saw a boy standing in front of me