Doppleganger

Me and stefan were lying in his bed talking. It was great I really love him. He asked me if I wanted anything and I said no. So I looked around his room and looked at books and other things. But then I saw a black and white picture of a girl that looked exactly like me. I freaked and ran off. I was driving wrecklessly. And then I saw someone in the road and they were just standing there is ended up running into them and crashing my car. I looked at the man and he got up his bones cracking disgustingly. I screamed and Damon appeared. He helped me out.

I woke up in Damon's car. We were driving through Georgia. I told him to go back but he wouldn't. I got out of the car and then stefan calls me.

We got to Georgia and drank in a bar. We left the bar and thus pshyco man comes out and tries to kill damon

I saved him luckily because stefan would've been crushed. Damon went back into the bar and killed his friend Bree.

We went home and i immediately went to talk to stefan about this girl. Turns out she's my doppleganger."Elena have you ever seen your birth certificate " He asked. "Elena I think your adopted" He said.

I went home to jenna firmly talking to me. "Why didn't you tell me where you were I thought we were closer than that elena!" Jenna yelled. "Okay, did you know I'm adopted, I thought we were closer than that" I said.