Stefan

He asked if where i was was the men's room. "Yes, Umm I was just Umm, it's a long story" I said. He was a gentle man and had beautiful eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest as I left. As I was in history I looked at the new guy and as soon as I looked at him he looked at me. Matt was very jealous. And then Bonnie texted me this.

I left the school and went to write in my diary by my parents grave

I left the school and went to write in my diary by my parents grave. As I was writing a bunch of fog appeared as well as the crow from this morning. "Shoo, that's what I thought " I said. And then the crow appeared right behind me. I grabbed my bag and ran. I fell and looked behind me and saw the new guy. "We're you following me?" I asked. "No, I just saw you fall." He said. " uh-huh and you just happen to be hanging out in a cemetery." I said. "Im visiting I have family here" He said. I apologized for saying that to him and talked about the dog and the crow and how it was all very Hitchcock. And then I told him my name was Elena, and he told me his name was Stefan. What a beautiful name. He brushed a leaf off my shoulder. He told me all about his ring that was passed down. And like a gentleman would he asked if I got hurt. I looked at my ankle and it looked bad. He looked away and than ran off.