Chapter 9

Shaila's POV

I woke up, seeing that Christian and Aaron were still asleep. I grabbed my dance clothes and brought them to the bathroom with me, while I took a shower.

After the shower, I put my hair up in a bun, and slipped a t-shirt and sweatpants over my dance clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom, and grabbed my dance bag. I was going to grab my camera off of my nightstand, but it wasn't there. Confused, I walked out of the room quietly and went downstairs.

I walked into the common room, and started looking in between the couch cushions and pillows.

"Lost something?" Ethan asked me.

"My camera," I stated. "Had a lot of seagulls on it."

"Where'd you have it last?" Tara asked.

"Here, last night." I replied.

"What, when you were talking to Christian's friend?" Abigail asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked

"This guy thinks it's funny to rob petrol stations." Abigail replied. "Of course he'd steal your stuff."

I slapped Sammy's arm. "I only told Abigail." He confessed.

"Did I just hear that right?" Ethan asked. "Christian's friend robbed a petrol station."

"Yeah, but he wouldn't steal from us would he?" Kat asked. "Would he?"

"Would he what?" Christian asked. I sighed.

"Your friend stole Shaila's camera." Abigail stated.

I stood up. "No, no, it's missing." Sammy said.

I walked over to Christian, "We're not saying he stole it, it's just a coincidence." I said.

"I don't hear you saying he didn't." Christian replied.

"Just get it back, yeah?" Ethan said. And at that, Christian left.

"You didn't have to do that Ethan." I said.

"You like my little sister, Shaila. I'd do the same for Kat." He replied.

***

"It's not like we said Christian took it." I said, stretching in the studio.

"Well, that'd be fair. He hasn't been exactly honest with us." Sammy replied.

"It kind of just makes you think that..." I started.

"We don't even really know him?" Sammy finished for me, I slightly nodded.

"Aaron's gone," Christian said. "He said he didn't take your camera, but I'll get you a new one."

"No, Christian. You don't-" I said, but he just walked off. I sighed.

Sammy, had to sit out, because Abigail wasn't here. The whole class was practicing the lift.

I haven't exactly been lifted before, and I didn't like to be anyways.