Chapter 8

Shaila's POV

"Make it romantic." Ms. Raine called out to the pas de deux class.

"Yes. Shaila, Christian, that's not as dreadful as I've seen it." She complimented. Christian put his hands on my waist, to lift me. I always hated being lifted. The thought of being too heavy always crept into my mind, and also his hands digging into my sides are painful.

After class, I decided to sit at the café ledge and take pictures of the seagulls. I've never seen so many of them, they were actually adorable.

"No, it's all sorted out." I heard someone say from behind me.

"Well, I'm just looking at a really ugly chick, actually." I heard the guy say. I turned around to see him staring at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, it's pretty unfortunate." He said. "Ha, you're right mate. Must be pretty hard going through life looking like that."

I had a shocked face, mixed with trying not to laugh, this guy was unbelievable.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You know, listening to other people's phone calls is creepy." He said.

"Yeah? So is loitering." I said rolling my eyes. "Are you lost?"

"What, don't you think I belong here?" He asked.

"Depends, are you man enough for tights?"I asked.

"Actually, I've got a formal invitation." He stated. "I'm visiting my brother."

"Yeah? Who is that?" I asked.

"Aaron!" Christian called from behind.

"Cheddar." Aaron laughed.

"What are you doing here man?" Christian asked.

"Visiting you apparently, although, you don't look like brothers." I said.

"Yeah, well this guy is closer than a brother." Christian replied, Aaron pulling him into a side hug.

"Hmm, well Aaron, Cheddar, I'm leaving you to your man love." I said before leaving.

***

I walking to my room, which Christian left the door unlocked again, and changed out of my dance clothes into something more... me.

I put curly mess of hair down and walked down stairs to the game room, and sat on the couch

"No way dude." Aaron said, as soon as I sat down. "Sarah Wendell." I looked up at Aaron confused.

"No, she's not." Christian said, blushing a little.

"This guy, had the biggest crush on Sarah Wendell." Aaron said. Christian walked over to him and tried to shut him up.

"No, no I didn't." Christian said, even though it was quite obvious that he did.

"He was ten years old and thought they were gonna get married." Aaron laughed.

"Aww." Kat cooed.

"What- no I didn't." Christian defended himself.

"Are you blushing?" I asked, seeing if I can make his face any redder.

"Aww, man I love this guy!" Kat said.

"Wait who are you?" Aaron asked me.

"The same girl you called ugly 30 minutes ago." I said.

"No way! You look way hotter." He said, completely shocked. I rolled my eyes. "And you're one of the few girls here that actually has an ass."

"Um okay, you're officially weird." I said, getting up and going into the small kitchen. I grabbed a bag of chips, and Kat immediately walked in.

"Share please." She said cheerily. I rolled my eyes and gave her the bag, we returned and sat on the couch, sharing the bag of chips.

"Are you guys gonna play pool all night or are we going to watch a movie?" Kat asked, holding up our favorite scary movie.

We all got settled, Ethan sat in one chair, Sammy sat in the other, Aaron and Christian sat at one end of the couch, Kat and I sat at the other end. I sat sideways, laying on Kat, and draping my legs over Christian and Aaron.

***

"He's the funniest guy I know." Aaron said. After the movie, we all went to my room. Sammy, Tara, Kat, and I sat on my bed, while Aaron sat on Christian's.

"Christian?" Kat asked.

"Yeah." Aaron replied.

"Dude, he doesn't speak." She stated.

"I've seen him smile about twice." I said.

"Yeah, and one of those was a grimace." Sammy finished, we laughed.

"Trust me, alright? Actually there is this funny story." Aaron spoke. "This one night, we got pulled over by the cops, and he says "why are you speeding?" And Christian leans over from the passenger seat and goes, "uh, sorry mate, the servo we're about to rob closes in five minutes." and the cop just laughed and let us off." Aaron said, us laughing along the way.

"Oh no way." Kat asked.

"Yeah, yeah." Aaron replied. "We were only going like, 5 Ks over. But the funny thing, same cop, half an hour later, picks us up for robbing the servo." He said laughing. All of our smiles dropped.

"That didn't happen." I said.

"Yeah, why would you do that?" Sammy said.

"Guys, come on. It's obvious that it's a joke, right?" Kat asked.

"Why do you think he's here in ballet school?" Aaron asked. "He doesn't have a choice."

"Christian robbed a service station?" Tara asked. Everyone looked up the the window that looked into the hallway, seeing Christian standing there.

"Um, it's getting late so..." Christian said.

"Yeah, no we've got homework to do." Sammy said.

"What homework?" Tara asked, clearly not getting the point of us needing to get out of the room.

"Uh, anatomy homework." I replied. We all got up and left the room.

***

"Guys, you know sooner or later I have to go back right?" I asked. We all sat in Kat's room.

"Oh yeah." Kat said making a face. "Good luck!" She said. I rolled my eyes, and walked out of her room.

***

A/N
Yay another chap. I hope you guys are enjoying this story!