'So u mean that we don't have any math at all this week?' I asked

'Yes. So could u tell ur classmate about this? I have a meeting in a few minuts so I have to go.' Jessica asked.

'ON IT! I just send a massage on our facebook group' I explaind.

I looked up and saw a satisfied smile on the principles face before she turned around and walked away.

I returnd my attention to my friends who were 'bout to leave.

'Where are u going?'

'Home smartass! And u're coming with me. So pack ur things and come!' Emilja said.

'Why should I go home with u?'

'Cause we have a few choreographies we need to practice on!'

'Oh yeah, now I remember!'

Me and Emilja, along with a few others from school, will reprecent our school in 'Uppsala schools dance competition' (there is no such contest but we pretend it dose now) next week so we need to practice a lot now.

The thing is that I'm the one who comes up with the coreographies so I don't really need to practice but I still need to be there and help the others. Today Emilja thaugh that it was the perfect time to ask for help because we have an extra one and a half hours before the others comes.

Exept from me, Emilja is the best dancer in school. She's really good at street, break, hiphop and freestyle , but not that good at classic dance. Ofcours we were gonna dance waltz/slowfox to Secret Love Song part 2 by Little Mix.

'U know I have no problems with the song but why do we have to dance waltz/slowfox to it?' Emilja asked when we walked up to her house which had a dance studio in the basment.

'Because we have to dance at least one classic dance if we want to have any chanse to win.' I explaind for the milionth time in two munth.

'But there's no chance that any of the other schools will win cause they don't have ur choreographies nor the two best dancers in town, which is u and me.'

'I know they don't but if we don't have any classic dance number we will be disqualified.'

'And u have nothing to worry 'bout. The only thing u need to practice on is the transition from waltz to slowfox. U can both dances and the choreographie, it's just that little thing that confuses u. It confuses all of u but we can do this if we do this together!' I tried to give her some confident with my little pep talk. And ofcourse it worked cause she gave me the famouse 'Anything u can do, I can do better' look.

We decided to take a small break after ten more minuts. I went over to my phone that was lying on the stereo. I saw that it blinked blue in the left corner on the phone, Which means I had got a text or a missed call.

I unlocked it and I had one missed call from 'The best of the best' aka my younger twin brother. Don't ask why his contact name is that. He named himself and I'm to lazy to chang it.

And two unread texts. one from my brother and one from 'Babe<3'.

I smiled when I saw Perrie's name on my screen.

I decided to read the text from my brohther first.

The best of the best: Hi sis! Just wondering if u coming home tonight or staing at Emiljas? I saw u go home together and because ur not here I figerd that ur at hers. But if u coming home let me know. I need to know how many pizzas I need to order!

'Ey Emilja! Is it okey if I stay the night?' I shouted at Emilja who were in the kichtien.

'Yeah sure! I could need some company!' she said walking into the dance studio with two bottles with water and throw one to me.

I caught it and said 'thanx' before going back to my phone to answer my brother.

Y/N: Yeah I'll stay at Emilja's.

I read the text from Perrie.

Babe<3: Hi baba! I just talked to our mangerser 'bout if u could come backstage with us on our Sweden consert. And she said yes! She said that u need to send me ur adress so she colud send u a backstage pass. I know ur in school so answer when u can <3

Y/N: Hi babe! OMG! Thank you so much! And tell ur mangerser that I love her and thank her from me!!

Babe<3: Out of school I see ;) Can't belive I'm gonna meet u! I can't wait! Oh the girls says 'Hi' and they can't wait to meet u either!

Y/N: OMG! Thanx Pez, ur the best! I love u <3 Say 'Hi' to the girls and that I can't wait to meet them too, but not as much as I can't wait to see u ofcours ;*

'What u smiling at' Emilja wispers in my ear.

'God Emilja! Stop sneaking up on me!' I spun around.

'What? I wanted to know what u were smiling at.' she said and put her hands up in defend

I just shocked my head at her. I put down my phone and went out to take som fresh air.

End of chapter 3!