Date 1

"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming." 1

Hyewon re-read the sentence once more then laid her head down next to the book to relax. This was getting out of control.

Ever since that one guitar lesson, she felt restless. Her frozen state and numb mind kept replaying in her head. Chanyeol's presence wasn't new to her now - it was their fifteenth lesson together but not once did she react this way. What has changed? Chanyeol doesn't. She doesn't think so. Then what...?

It has to be Chaeyeon. With all her love talk she successfully got to her head... To get the fact straight, she's not in love. However maybe, she wants to be. Maybe deep inside, despite of thinking she's doing more than good without such complicated feelings, deep inside she's lonelier than she has thought to be. That's possible. When it comes to studying, she has no problems whatsoever with understanding but she is quite thick-headed when it comes other things - especially true so when it comes to understand her self. Something has to be up because she kept reading the book about love poems & quotes all week, fantasizing about this and that, stupid heart fluttering at every little romantic thing usually she doesn't bat an eyelash about.

Just yesterday they watched The Notebook and Hyewon cried twice as hard as usual. Pretty much like a baby. It was super embarrassing but she had already started weeping when she realized that. The other three habitants of Room 365 were in such a shock, they couldn't do anything about it for a long minute. Then Saemi passed tissues to her with widened eyes and Jungha exclaimed she had to record this in her stats (she has had a habit of recording anything remarkable in her stats, for what reason none of them had the idea). Chaeyeon just sat on her other side, slowly shaking her head and looking completely suspicious.

Hyewon wasn't herself lately and Chaeyeon was the only one who knew why... well, at least that's what she was thinking.

"I can't believe a dating bingo could shake you up so much." She admitted when they sat down a few days before to discuss what's necessary before starting. "I've arranged this totally for fun... I mean, your love life is not a joke, don't misunderstand me. It's just that I thought you'll be happy because of it, not devastated.

"I am not devastated."

"You're doing emotions, sweetie."

"I am quite emotional. You've failed to notice that... and I've told you, don't call me sweetie." Hyewon told her friend a bit disappointed before taking a bite into a wonderful tuna sandwich. She couldn't help but let out a satisfied hum.

Chaeyeon snorted.

"Yep, you're emotional when it comes to food, friends and arts. Anything else is outside your radar therefore not worth expressing."

"I'm sorry, did we gather to insult each other or...?"

"You've got the point. We shall milk the opportunity and get that awful curse off of you instead of giving each other a hard time." She concluded then pulled out those charts and papers again she kept rambling about last time. "I'm really curious what made you change your mind, by the way. You seemed so firm about your decision. I seriously thought you're going to be alone forever.

Hyewon merely shrugged.

"I didn't think it through I guess... I should at least try it, no? Maybe the outcome will be good."

She was being really nonchalant about it... only in front of Chaeyeon though. In fact she was panicking because other than feeling confused about her emotions she had another thing which has pissed her off - who would have thought friendzoning can feel that bad? During the lesson, when Chanyeol said "That's what I like about you as a student" Hyewon felt so wronged, so unfair, it was almost unbearable. It's not about Chanyeol. They're friends after all and he must have something going on on the girl front after that mysterious phone call. (Not to mention he's a good-looking genius. He probably lacks nothing, including a healthy love life.) But just the thought... just the thought of being rejected like that felt so bad, she never wanted to feel it again. What if Chaeyeon's prediction comes true and someone who Hyewon actually likes that way will friendzone her? No, that would be awful. She has to woman up and learn how to avoid that. As soon as possible. If he has to go on eleven dates for that, she's willing to accept the challenge.