Come Fall Again

She is crying sitting in her room holding her newborn baby tight close to her heart.She has cocooned her as if, if felt she would lose her forever.

Everything was going well until her return back to home.
After returning home,she went inside the washroom.She freshened up and was going towards the kitchen to have something when she heard  her in laws and husband discussing something in the lawn which caught her attention.

"Mom,what should I do if its a girl now?" She heard a masculine voice which she recognised to be of her husband,Samir.

"What do you mean by what should I do? I had asked you to get it checked but no, you were so mad in love with her that... Huh,very confidently you were saying that's its a boy mom."she heard Samir's mom.
"I thought it is boy cause Chawla's report suggested that"he said.

s mom : arre uss chawla ne toh mishra ji ki bahu ka bhi galat report diya tha .Mujhe jaise hi pta chala meine tujhe bola tha na ki jaa jaake kisi aur doc se test krwa toh phir kyun nhi krwaya??
samir:maa aap toh jaanti hai na sanyu kaisi hai woh kabhi nhi maanti test k liye .Woh toh mujhe hi pta h pehli baar kaise test krwaya meine
s mom: huh kuch bhi
samir: maa aap.tension mat lo main sanyu se divorce le leta hu phir saari problem solve
smom:abbe nalayak tujhe yaad bhi h ki tune usse yaha shaadi krke kyu laya hai?
samir: jaydad k liye uske baap k kyu?
s mom:aree toh phir agar tu usse divorce de dega toh ....
s father: tum dono ladna band kro aur yeh socho ki aage kya krna h
s mom: sochna kya hai kal sanyu aur samir mandir chale jayenge waha par baby kidnap krwa lenge aur show krenge ki woh ghum ho gyi aur phir uski laash milegi mandir k paas wali pool par  bas kaam tamam

sanyu's eyes widened hearing all this she went inside her room
flashback Ends

Sanyu heard the footsteps of someone climbing stairs  approaching towards her room.She immediately wiped her face and made baby lie in the cradle .The door clicked open and samir entered .
Samir sat next to her and  informed her that they are going tomorrow to the temple to pray for their child's wellbeing.Sanyu said 'yes' faking a smile.
In midnight she woke up and packed a bag with few of her clothes,and some money which she had saved .She took that bag ,her baby and ran away from the devil's house .She went to  railway station there she bought two tickets to delhi .She was crying in the whole journey .Samir whom she thought to be in love with her was actually after her money .

precap:sanyu support from her parents,growth of the baby girl and probably entry of our hero

guys this is diff from my previous ff the unknown truth .it will highlight some social discrimination of diff sex and will have cute love story of our very own sandhir. plzz tell me if i should continue or not