46

Lachlan's POV

I slip my phone in my sweater pocket and run down stairs.

I make a quick exit out of my house, running as fast as i could to get to Simon's.

I was afraid that something really bad happened.

I sprinted over to the house, seeing nothing but flashing lights coming from ambulances.

Panic rushes over me and i run to the front and walked in side.

I see Simon crying on the couch with Tobi comforting him.

"Woah, Woah. What happened??" I ask, panic in my voice. "V-vikk." Simon cried.

"Huh?" I asked, looking around to try to see if i can find Vikk.

Josh pulls me into the kitchen. He looked hurt but wasn't crying, someone had to be strong i guess.

"Vikk had hurt himself severely." He sighed.

"Wait, like self harm??" I asked, shocked that Vikk would even think of that.

Josh nodded and cleared his throat. "Yeah. He had slit his wrists and passed out from blood loss." He explained with difficulty.

I nodded and walked out to Simon.

"Hey, He's gonna be okay." I whispered, pulling him into a hug. "N-no it won't!" He cried, full on sobbing into my shoulder.

"Don't think that way. He's strong Si. Try to calm down." I comforted him as best as i could.

"Wanna go up stairs for a bit? Relax a little?" I ask, rubbing the small of his back.

He nods and stands up. "Let's go." I smile and take his hand in mine.

We walk to his room together not bothering to tell the others.He sits on his made bed and lets me close the door.

I join him and place my hand on his knee.

" He's gonna be okay. The doctors will take care of him." I smile sadly. He nods, off in his own world.

"Cuddles?" I whisper. He looks over and smiles. "Yeah." He said so quiet i could barely hear him.

I get up and turn off the lights.

I lay in bed with him, He cuddled up to my chest under the covers.

"Its gonna be okay Si." I say as i play with his hair because i know that makes him fall asleep.

He fades off and slight snores come from his slightly parted mouth.

I smile at him, the boy who is finally peacefully sleeping.

I drift off to sleep holding him tight, never wanting to let go.