What?

Frimzy came by my house today, we hung out and watched my favorite show Ridiculous which made us laugh. I probably looked like a retarded freak because my face was red and my hair got so messy. The show is HILARIOUS! Couldn't stop laughing, I've noticed Frimzy stop and stare at me. Not in a bad way but in a way where he's acknowledging me. It was cute but awkward as I didn't know what to do.

My mom came by with Manny and told Frimzy not to stay to late and she would be back soon; it was only 4:00 so we could hang out for a while. My mom trusts me knowing I wont do anything bad, hopefully. We just kept watching Tv for a while when it started getting boring.

"What do you want to do?" I asked a little bored and hungry, he just put his hand on his chin like he was thinking.

"Not sure but I would love some cookies." He said smiling at me, I smiled and got up. We went to the kitchen and I took out ingredients for the cookies.

"I make some good ass chocolate cookies if I do say so myself!" I said smiling and bringing out a bowl. He just chuckled and brought out some eggs, I put a cup of flour in the bowl and had to keep myself from throwing the flour at his face. Knowing it was a couples thing and really cheesy I just went to go get the baking powder. Turning around I saw a HUGE grin on Frimzy's face, I was a bit scared but I proceeded to put the ingredients in the bowl. Out of no where he throws the flour at my face, I was so shocked and mad I grabbed a handful and tackled him.

We where in a war! I was tackling him and smudging flour in his face with both my hands, I then straddled him and grabbed the thing closest to me. Not knowing what it was I slapped it on his face, we both froze as I saw it was an egg. The whole thing was dripping down his forehead and onto his eyes and down his neck. Out of no where I started laughing so hard I fell over, he decided to straddle me and started to rub his face on my cheeks. I was screeching, this could have been so Tumbler! I can't believe its happening!

After we where exhausted I pulled out some towels and we cleaned ourselves. We cleaned up the mess and didn't even get to finish the cookies, we decided to go out to a bakery and get some cupcakes.

"May I have a velvet cupcake with vanilla frosting and an Oreo cupcake?" Frimzy asked the lady who was clearly flirting with him, I let it slide. This might happen frequently because he is actually hot! He has tattoos and his eyebrows are always on fleek. I did notice his tongue piercing which threw me off but it also looks really hot. His amazing brown eyes are stunning when they stare into mine, its like the world stops and his plump pink lips taste like heaven. His personality tops it all off as he's so sweet. I wonder if i'm the only one he's nice to?

"Selena? Are you there?" Frimzy said pulling my arm to the side, I just smiled and didn't even notice our order was ready. He hugged me which made my stomach explode, he smelled so good and he was soft like a teddy bear. I noticed the cashier stare at me, she was pretty and i'm over here in baggy sweats... Frimzy probably saw me stare because he gave me another hug which made her roll her eyes. I just smiled and we walked back to the car.

We sat in the front and just started to talk while eating our cupcakes, I found out he was 18, only a year older than me! Thank god! And he also wants to make his own business for a clothing line, nice to know and that would be so cute! He said he already started a small one and I need to look into it. He said he lives with his family but he's going to move out soon to be independent. We also got to know each other a lot more which was great because I had no clue who he really was.

I noticed him getting really nervous like he had to say something, oh no...

"He selena.... I sort of need to tell you something." He said fidgeting with his hands and looking at me. His face expression looked nervous and happy but I didn't know if he was sad also. I was scared, what did he need to say?

____________________
WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GANNA SAY? Well hope you guys are enjoying the book so far! I've tried so much, I even skipped on doing some homework for it so please like! Love you all, I'll update soon!

- Cynthia