Baby <3

I woke up so tired, I tossed and turned all night. Couldn't get the image of Frimzy and that little bitch kissing, I guess it was my fault for falling in love with him. I got up out of my bed and walked downstairs, it was only 9:45 AM and I had nothing to do. I made a sandwich and went to my living room turning on the TV. Manny came down after some minutes, he sayed good morning and I just kept watching my show. Stranger Things, I just started watching it and its so interesting!

"Mija!" ( Mi hija/ Mija means baby or my doughter) My mom yelled from upstairs, I just grunted and walked upstairs.

"Si Ama?" (Yes mom?) I said tiredly, she just smiled and moved around the room looking for her work shoes. I pointed to them under the bed and she just laughed.

"Necesito que gares comida de la tienda." (I need you to get food from the store)She said giving me a piece of paper with a list of groceries. I just rolled my eyes and nodded, I just wanted to be a couch potato and watch Tv all day.

I went to my room and got ready, I just wore some joggers with a baggy sweatshirt. I wasn't trying to look cute, I felt really lazy today. I put my hair up in a messy bun and just put some makeup on, not too much but enough to make my skin look alright. I walked downstairs and grabbed the list, I took a step out and it wasn't even hot! Well probably because it was 10:30 in the morning. I started walking to the store which was only a block away, we lived really close to stores. I finally entered Walmart and started looking around the grocery isle.

I picked out some tomato's and then started looking for the sour cream, hope moms making some tacos. She makes some bomb ass tacos, well I kept looking for the sour cream. I finally saw it, right on the very top. I'm 5'4 and I can't even get it, I tried getting on my tippy toes but I was so close. I decided to try again and I had a finger on it when someone snatched the one I was heading for.

"Hey, that's mine!" I said seeing it was the last one, I turned to see it was Frimzy. My face went from neutral to pissed off in seconds.

"I know, just thought you could use some help." He said trying to smile and giving me the sour cream.

"Thanks" I said not even smiling, I put it in my cart and tried to turn around. But he grabbed my waist this time, I just slapped his arm and yelled at him. He looked so shocked, I actually felt bad.

"Why are you so mad with me, love?" He said with a sad expression, I just looked down and didn't want to remember why. Is he trying to play me? And why does he show up everywhere! Like come on, he's a fucking stalker. But then again our town is pretty small. He lifted up my chin with his finger and stared into my eyes, trying to get the answer out.

"What did the kiss we had a while ago mean to you?" I said a little nervous, he smiled and bit his lip. Those sweat soft pink lips, the ones that where touching mine that one night so pasinally.

"The kiss we had in your bathroom? Love, that kiss meant so much to me. I have huge feelings for you and I was planing on telling you one night but you would never answer me... Then I saw you with your ex again? I was torn, love, can't believe your back with that fucker." He said sad I was taken back, I just wanted to kiss and makeup but he was probably with someone else...

"I ignored you cus I thought you where with someone else," I said a little louder than I thought, "I went to the mall with my friend one day and guess what I saw Frimzy? You and a blond bitch kissing? I know I shouldn't care but I did, I actually like you and thats when it all started. I fell back with my ex but we aren't dating we just started hanging out again. I just couldn't believe you kiss girls around like that." I said now mad and wanting to walk away.

"Love, did you even hear what I was telling her? I met her at the entrance and we walked around a little, I even talked about you with her. And thats when at the food court she got flirty and said she could be better and I laughed and said yea right. But she put her hand on my chest and kissed me. I didn't lean in, she came up and It didn't even last long. I didn't want to make a big deal. I promise thats the truth... I would never ever try to hurt you." he said getting closer to me, his eyes glistened and he looked innocent.

I just nodded my head and smiled but I looked down again, I'm hoping he's telling the truth... He brought my face up again but this time he kissed me, It felt like we where the only people in the world. The kiss was gentle and sweat again, I felt butterflies. He parted the kiss and smiled softly.

"Need help with that list?" He said pointing to the list in my hand, I just nodded and we walked around.

__________________

What do you guys think? Was it a good page?! Well hopefully they stay together but guess what! He hasn't asked her out yet. Are they dating? or just friends with benefits? Will update soon! Love you:)

- Cynthia