First Date?

I was finally going to hang out with Frimzy today, I think I might even have feelings for him. There hasn't been any sign of Alex anywhere and i'm glad for that. Hope he disappears from my life forever, he was never any good. I was listening to my favorite song at the time Caroline by Anime.

         "Bad thang, fine as hell, thick as fuck. Oh my god, that's my baby. Caroline, you divine. Mighty fine. Holy shit, I'm really lit" I sang as I started on my makeup, I was doing my eyeliner but then Manny came in my room yelling my name. I messed up my eye making me grunt and get up.

         "What Manny?! Don't you see I'm busy?!" I yelled at my 14 year old brother, he just smiled and said Frimzy was here. I hurried up my eyeliner and made sure I looked my best, I saw myself in the mirror. I wore a regular black T-shirt with some jeans and converse, ain't tryin to over do this... I walked to the living room and saw him sitting and talking to my mom.

          "Getting along I see?" I said walking up to them, they just smiled and Frimzy got up to give me a hug. He was looking nice, a red shirt with some red shoes and regular jeans. The way I like it, simple.

          "Someones looking Beautiful today." He said admiring me, making me blush. I looked down and put my hand up to my face trying to hide myself. He just said bye to my mom and we walked to his car.

          "You do look mighty fine today Selena." He said smiling at me, I just smiled not knowing what to say. We ended up going to an Italian restaurant, really fancy. Never been here but it looks so beautiful, I looked around but I was able to see at the corner of my eyes Frimzy staring at me. Did I mess up my makeup? Whats so important on my face he has to look? I faced him and smiled, he just kept smiling the whole time. When we sat at our table we ordered our drinks and just started talking. 

         "So what do you like to do on your free time?" I asked him, he stopped to think and then smiled.

         "Well I love doing Musically's and broadcasts. I actually have a lot of fans." He said smiling.

          "What's musically?" I asked, how come I never heard of this? Is it like where you sing? He just smiled and pulled out his phone, He showed me what I believed was his account and i looked at the first video. Oh. My. God. He looked so freaking hot in the videos, how come I haven't seen them. Why is he here with me?! Like there are cuter girls out there! I looked to the right of the screen and saw he had thousands of likes. I could barley get a 100 likes on an Instagram pic, how famous is this dude?! I opened one and dude.... He uses great tongue skillz like god why haven't I met him sooner?

          "Oh my god Frimzy, your so good at these! You have so many followers, how famous are you?" I said passing back his phone, he just smirked and chuckled. he explained to me that he just started it for the fun of it but he then got pretty famous fast as his fan base got bigger. I was so fascinated. Our food finally came and we started to eat.

           When we finished we started to head out but when we got to the doors everything went from great to the worst thing ever....

------------

What do you think will happen next? Whats the bad thing that accord? 

SUPPER SORRY  if I could't post yesterday, I had school work and stuff but I tried my best with this page as it will be important in the book! I have another page to publish tomorrow so expect one! Please comment some ideas of what should happen next? Well hope you liked it :) Love you guys! 

- Cynthia