First day of summer

Today was the first day of summer...

"Alex get off of me!" I screamed at my boyfriend as he kept trying to kiss me. We where walking around the mall and I was getting tired of him really quick. He wouldn't stop trying to get at me all day, he's started getting really touchy quick, and I'm not going take it no more.

"Come on baby, why won't you just let me..." He grabbed my butt and that was the last straw, I brought my hand up and slapped him. He froze and then looked at me, I saw the red mark I made and his expression was hatred. He mumbled something but all I did was walk away, I got out of the mall and was at the parking lot when I heard that pig I call a boyfriend.

"Selena! Wait, I'm sorry baby girl." Was the last thing I heard before I boulted down the road; I was at a park and turned around to see him right behind me, running.

"Get the fuck away, I don't want to see you." I said clearly pissed, I walked up to a swing and sat down. He came up behind me and I didn't look.

"Babe, we do this everyday don't be mad." He said pulling my hair away showing my neck, I just slapped his arm making him grunt. It was getting dark and I was ready to go home.

"I'm leaving." Was all I said but then he picked me up and started carrying me to the bathrooms. I was yelling at him to put me down or i'll kill him, I was so mad I knew he was going to try and make out with me to get me back but it wasn't going to work this time. He threw me on the floor and I was surprised, he's never been this rough with me. I let out a whine as the pain hit my side.

"I'm getting tired of your shit Selena." He said so coldly I was starting to get scared.

"Stop Alex, you'r scaring me. I'm going home." I tried getting up but he then threw me on the floor and straddled me, I tried kicking and screaming but he was too strong. I was about to cry, my boyfriend of 3 months was going to use me, I always knew he was cold but never like this.

He started unbuckling my pants and I started to scream but all he did was slap me which made me whimper and sob.

"Please Alex, i'm begging you. Please don't do this." I started crying now, he started kissing my neck and then he stopped as we heard a guy yell.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Someone grabbed the back of Alex's shirt and threw him off of me, all I was able to do was put my knees up to my face and sob. I heard Alex and a guy fighting but I didn't dare look up. After a while I heard someone run away but someone started to approach me, I was so frightened my heart beat picked up and I started to cry again.