TenTen

After a week of training it was finally time to fight. I left my house and started walking to the arena. Sakura said to meets her, Naruto, and Sasuke there.

I was taking a short cut through the woods. I was humming to myself when I heard a twig snap. That noise didn't come from me either. I grabbed a kunai. Just as I did, fire came from behind a bush. I threw the kunai at the bush as I jumped to dodge the fire.

I heard someone moan in pain. From behind the bush came...

Itachi.

I went running to him as he had his arms open wide. I gave him a huge hug.

"Itachi! I've missed you so much. How did you find me?" he smiled.

"I tracked you down." I squeezed him.

"Now, no time for rejoicing. I have a mission for you." I looked up to him confused. "You have earned this village's trust. I want you to kill Sasuke. I can't have him around. He knows too much about you." I took a step back.

"I can't kill him. He's been so nice to me. He could have killed me but he spared my life. I ca-" Itachi had slapped me. He smacked me so hard that it made my face turn.

"You won't disobey me. I am your master. You do as told. Do it tonight." I placed my hand on my cheek and nodded.
"Go."

I did as he told me to. Not a moment later, he left. My heart broke into a million pieces. I have to kill him. I have to kill Sasuke.

***************

"Kyoko, where have you been? The matches are about to start." Sakura asked. I saw that when was holding Sasuke's hand.

"Sorry." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Oh my God. Are you okay? Why are there tear stains? What happened to your cheek." Sasuke placed his hand on my cheek and I flinched.

"Nothing happened. I just... Crashed into a pole and it hurt so bad that I was crying." Everyone bought that lie. Sasuke just stared at me.

I walked with Naruto to all the other contestants. Sakura took a seat at the bleachers.

"Wish me luck. Not that I would need it." Naruto and Neji went first. Naruto ended up winning. It was hours before it was my turn.

"Kyoko and Tenten!" the announcer shouted.

"You got this Kyo, believe it!" I gave Naruto a nervous smile.

I went through the little tunnel to get to the steps. Sasuke was leaning at the end of it. I was just gonna walked by him but he grabbed my wrist.

"Be careful, okay?" I nodded. It took so much in me not to cry. Sasuke hugged me and kissed my shoulder.

I walked down. TenTen was already waiting there.

"Ready... And... Begin!" TenTen started throwing kunais at me. I used my arms as a shield. 3 hit me.

"Some Akatsuki you are." how dare she say that. I was the youngest but one of the strongest member there. She crossed the line.

Its only been 5 minutes into the battle. I put down my hood. The whole crowd gasped. My marks started glowing as did my eyes.

I got water and started using it to attack. Tenten started running as I tried to hit her. I tripped her with the water. As she fell she threw a kunai at my side. I took the kunai out and threw it to the floor. I kept shooting the water at her as hard as I could.

She kept dodging it. When I finally got her she hit her head on the wall. I used the water as a hand and made a bubble around her head full of water. My power had taken over me.

I held her in that bubble of water until she passed out. I still held her there.

"That's enough Kyoko. You've won." the instructor said. He started walking closer to me, taking out a kunai. I shot water at him. He fell hard on the ground and he passed out.

"Kyoko, stop!" Sasuke and Kakashi had jumped down from the stadium and was coming to me. They grabbed my arms. I threw Sasuke into the wall next to Tenten.

Kakashi pinned me to the ground. I saw it all happen through my eyes but I couldn't move my body. My power was in total control.

"Sasuke! Pin grab her arms!" Sasuke came running to Kakashi's side and held down my left arm.

"I'm sorry, Kyoko." Kakashi held down my right arm with his left hand and had punched me in the face with his right.

He knocked me out. I released Tenten. My glow faded immediately.