Relax: Part 1

So I'm gonna not have the hospital part happen because I felt too sad watching it all. This also might be a longer chapter. Enjoy! (-^〇^-)

"Hey, I have and idea!" Sakura called out. We were in the middle of training. "My parents wanted to take me to a beach house. She said I can take all of you! But that means Kakashi, you have to come too because they have work."

"Well, that sounds like a fine idea." Kakashi agreed.

"Yeah! When do we leave?!" Naruto asked impatiently.

"Tomorrow at 12:00. Its about an hour away." she smiled.

"Then consider this a dismissal. Let's go pack." Kakashi then poofed off.

"Let's go then." Naruto went running home while I walked with Sasuke.

I went strait to my apartment while he went to his. I packed everything I needed except for a bathing suit. I didn't own one.

When I was with the Akutsaki we went swimming in just shorts and a shirt. That would rarely happen. Although I'm a great swimmer. I mean how can I not be. I came from an island.

I decided to spend the rest of my day at home in pajamas, practicing my blood trait.

***********
Nighttime

"Hey." Sasuke came walking in.

"Hi." I crawl into bed. Sasuke grabbed a blanket and a pillow and set it on the floor. Its been a week since the exams. We get a month until part 3. Sasuke had been sleeping on the floor. He said that he didn't mind it but I still felt bad.

"Sasuke, you could um... s-sleep here, on the bed, i-if you want." I was blushing furiously. He kept arguing about it but he ended up giving in.

I don't think its easy for him to say no to me. Sasuke climbed into bed next to me. His face was pink.

"This is comfy." he snuggled into my other pillow and totally forgot about that embarrassing moment.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Sasuke with a faint blush on his cheeks. Who knew that a tough, serious boy can blush that much.

I turned around as he pulled me closer. He pulled me so close that I was laying down on his chest while his arms was wrapped around me.

I felt a soft, faint kiss on my head. This made me feel safe. I heard his heart beating. It was racing at first but then it calmed down.

After a few minutes I heard a small snore. Sasuke had quickly fallen asleep. He still had quite a grip on me. I shortly fell sleep.
******************
"Come on Kyoko." Sasuke was calling from ahead of me. He head me to the center of the forest. He held his hand out and I took it.

He pulled me in closely and kissed me on the lips. I didn't know what was going on. I heard a clattering noise and pulled away. Sasuke had grabbed a kunai and stabbed it into my back.

The sunny day turned into a dark and cloudy one.

"That's what happens when you join the Akutsaki. You make enemies like me." Sasuke was about to stab my head with the kunai.

"Ahhh!" I jolted up. Sasuke did too.

"Kyoko what happened? Why are you crying? You never cry over this stuff."

I latched on to him.
"Promise you will never hurt me." I whispered.

"I promise. I promise I will never hurt you." he kept giving me a few soft kisses on my head.

I fell asleep I'm his arms.

Sasuke

I feel bad for her. She's always having these nightmares. I thought.

If she asks about the kiss then I will probably ignore them. I laid down and made her lay on my chest again. I wonder how this looks? A girl with a boy who is a year older.

Kyo moved her arm and grasped a small piece of my shirt. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.

Morning

I awoke with my arms empty. A note was on the bed. It read:

Sasuke,

I went with Sakura to buy a new bathing suit. Breakfast is in the fridge. Meet at the ramen house at 12:00

-Kyoko

I smile at this note.

Kyoko

"So what type are you looking for?" Sakura asked while looking through the racks of swim wear.

"Well, I want a one piece. No bikinis."

Sakura shook her head at my response. She ended up choosing an all black swimsuit. I added a light blue floral skirt think that was tied on the right side.

"This is gonna be fun."

****************

"Yeah, we're here!" Naruto jumped in excitement.

"So I have arranged for us to get our own rooms in the beach house. Now let's have fun!"

"Yeah!" we all shouted at the same time.

We all got ourselves situated and headed off to the beach. I put on my black swimsuit and made sure to tie the skirt like thing on the right side. I wore a light blue hoodie for the time being with the hood on.

Sakura was wearing a red bikini with jean short shorts and a see-through, thin sweater. Naruto was wearing yellow swim trunks and a white shirt. Kakashi was wearing green trunks and he was shirtless. Sasuke had white shorts and a dark gray shirt.

We set up our towels and had a huge umbrella out to cover all of us. I set my towel closest to the umbrella. Sasuke quickly but calmly set his towel next to mine. Sakura got jealous immediately. Naruto was on the other side of me. Sakura sat out of the shade so she can get a tan or something.

"Wanna go play in the water?" Naruto asked me.

"Sure." I pulled off my hoodie for once and let my hair down. They all started to stare at me. There were swirls all over my legs and arms. It could've just been me but I could have sworn that Sasuke did a double take.

"Let's go!" Naruto yelled.