He's my Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

As they got closer quietly they could hear talking from the other side of the door. The girls peered into the slightly open crack of the door and listened in.

"Argh! I think I'm gonna crazy if I don't place this anger somewhere!" Tyrone shouts angrily as he paces back and forth in the room.

Dominic sighed as he drank his cup of water, he made two, that he had prepared for the both of them. "I suggest you place your misplaced anger outside Tyrone. Stan would have both of our heads if he found out you ruined the shack." He placed his cup aside.

"Good idea, but I can't leave you alone knowing that fake blond might make another move on you." Tyrone crossed his arms with a huff. "Honestly I wish I could just torment her like I usually do to the Pacifica and Gideon in my dimension! I would feel so much f**king better right about now." He tells the other.

The brunet stood up and went over to Tyrone and held his hand in his. "Tyrone you trust me right?"

"Dominic we went over this more than a hundred times already. Between us we know it's already a stupid question." Tyrone says with a slight chuckle that makes his counterpart laugh a bit too. "But of course the answer is always yes."

"Then know that I'm not gonna be her boyfriend anytime sooner or later." Dominic tells Tyrone and the girls behind the door covered their mouths. "I just need to figure out a way to let her down easy so she doesn't feel depressed about it."

Mabel looked at Pacifica who seemed to be on the verge of crying. She reached out her hand to hers and gave it a comforting squeeze. The blond squeezed her hand back just as tight.

"My advice to you is to just flat out reject her Dominic. It's like ripping off tape from someone else's mouth." The brunet smirked at him.

Dominic laughed and rolled his eyes at the suggestion. "First of all, that hurts. Two you can do that when someone asks you to be their boyfriends. Finally, think about if I flat out reject my love like that, how would it feel?"

Tyrone smirk fell of and let out a long realized oh sound. Tyrone took a breath and calmed down himself, bringing him back to his normal mood. "Yeah... Sorry I overreacted dear." He leaned a tad bit down to capture his boyfriends lips on his. It was a chaste one filled with tender love. He pulled back and smiled. "Forgive me?"

Dominic nodded and returned the small chaste kiss back. "You are forgiven Tyrone." He smiled happily at the teen. "Will you apologize to Pacifica for your rude behavior to her earlier?"

"For you, of course, having you happy is my main priority." Tyrone hugged his boyfriend around the waist and brought him close. "You know I'd love to see the look on her face if she does find out we're dating each other." He gives his lover a sly smirk.

The brunet rolled his eyes at the sentence and got out of his lover's hold. "Well you have fun with your misplaced anger. I need to head out and do somethings."

"Which would be?"

"Secret Tyrone." Dominic told with a teasing tone. "I'll be back before they try to come look for me again."  He walked over to the triangular window and opened it up and climbed to sit on the ledge of it.

"Can't I come with you?" Tyrone asked he crossed his arms.

Dominic shook his head. "You need to be here to look out for my family and friends. Don't worry Tyrone, I'll be fine and I promise to be back soon." With that he smiled one last time to his lover and jumped out the other side of the window.

Tyrone sighed and cracked his knuckles. "I need to let that anger out now." He says to himself as he walks towards the door.

Mabel and Pacifica quickly move silently and hide in the darkest corner that Dipper's counterpart wouldn't notice them. Both of them covering their mouth as if Tyrone could possibly hear their breathing and notice them. The brunet passed through the door and started heading downstairs to go outside. They heard the door slam shut a few moments later and they gasp for air that they had held back.

"Oh my gosh..." Mabel muttered holding her forehead.

+With Dominic+

Dipper visited the Fearamid again and caught the two demon's making out in the tip top of the castle. He called them out and the two had flustered looks on their face which made him laugh. They talked for awhile once Bill gave him a talk to never to do that again.

"So planing to stop this anytime soon Bill?" Dipper asked the yellow humanoid demon.

Bill rolled his eyes, but nodded. "Don't worry PineTree, this will be over by the end of the week. My crew will be gone and everything will be back to normal like you want it." He sipped his glass of margarita.

Dipper smiled and relaxed on his seat. "That's good. Then Will and you can have so all the alone time you guys need." Will covered his blushing red face while Bill hardly choked back on his drink. The brunet chuckled and took one of the biscuits Will offered him earlier.

"So how's Burning Tree behaving back with you PineTree?" Will asked as he leaned against Bill.

"Pretty okay, but earlier he started a fight with Pacifica when he overheard her confessing to me."

Bill and Will's eyes widened at the new found information. "Okay, looks like we need to plan Llama's funeral...." Bill says making a notepad and pen appear in his hands. Will just groaned because of his Master's doing.

"Don't, I handled Tyrone and made sure she didn't get hurt. As we speak Tyrone is taking out his anger on something outside of the shack." Dipper shook his head at the image of his reverse self burning some trees or ripping monsters apart.

Will sighed and decided to drink some water to calm his nerves. Bill on the other hand laughed next to the blue demon.

+With Tyrone+

Tyrone was well... He was doing fine...

Okay. He was doing a magnificent job on the trees and monsters that often pass by the shack. He took his misplaced anger out on them with all his powers his amulet gave him.

Then he heard the door from the shack open up. Tyrone turned around and saw Dominic's twin and the fake blond. He glared at her, but stopped once Mabel gave him a look to stop.

"What are you two doing out here? You should be in the basement." He asked crossing his arms.

Mabel nudged Pacifica a bit and the blond girl walk up closer to him. Pacifica looked at him with stern eyes. "Look I'll be straight up about this. What is your actually relationship with Dipper?"

"Like I'd tell you." Tyrone rolled his eyes and scorched one of the trees. "I'm pretty sure Dominic would tell you on his own though."

Pacifica held herself back from clawing the guy. Mabel patted her on the shoulder.

"Then what was up with you kissing my brother up in the attic?" Mabel said with a smile.

Tyrone stopped his action and looked at Mabel with one of his fake smiles and spoke in his gleeful tone. "So I wasn't imagining things. I knew I felt another presence or two while Dominic and I were talking."

"So your answer?" Mabel asked.

Tyrone huffed. "Fine you win this round dear Mabel. Let me introduce myself to you again." He told her and Pacifica. "I am Tyrone Gleeful, the Dipper of the Reverse Dimension. I'm here to visit Dominic for awhile, reasons because," the brunet gave them a confident smirk, "he's my boyfriend."