Game time!

Kat POV

When we got back to the cabin we decided to play I Have Never but instead of drinking if you have we had to take of a piece of clothing.

Thalia starting off by doing", I've never kissed a girl."

All the boys Annie, me, Piper, Katie, Reyna, and Clarisse took of a piece of our clothing.

The boys looked at us and we said",In Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle." We all said simply. I mean dare and bottles can be intense!

Reyna went next",I have never been kissed by someone when I was in a relationship with someone else.

Everyone except Frank, Reyna, and Hazel took off a piece of clothing.

We played a couple more rounds till it was my turn", I have never been mugged."

No one except Percy, Annie, Thalia, Nico, Piper, and Hazel took off a piece of clothing.

We all looked at Hazel except for the Strolls.

"Strolls."

So we all went ," Ohhhhhh!"

Then Percy went", I have never been stalked by someone who is head over heels in love with you."

Me and Murtagh both took off a piece of clothing.

After that we played until we called it quits and decided to go to the beach.

Percy was only in his underwear, Annie was in her undergarments, Thalia stopped playing when she got to no top, Nico was in underwear and a black shirt, Piper was the same as Annie as was Katie, Clarisse, and Reyna. Jason was the same as Percy as was Leo, The Strolls,Frank, and Will. Hazel managed to stay in shorts and a top.Murtagh was in only in underwear and I was in a top that went to my mid-thigh.

When we changed into our beach stuff we went.

------timeskip--------

When we went into cabin 3 lets just say Percy and Leo where electuted, Thalia got dared to swim, and Nico was both wet and fried!

The rest of us where just wet because of swimming and since Jason and Hazel where both the big threes Roman children they didn't get effected as much as the others so they swam.

We called it quits and just went to sleep in cabin3.

$$$$$$

Hey guys how u doing!

Haven't updated in a while now sorry! I was major busy!!! Well bye