Seven

Bucky awkwardly got out of his seat, sitting on the floor beside me.

I was excited when he started rubbing my stomach. I started wagging my tail more and the rest of his team we laughing at us quietly.

He stopped after a while much to my dismay.

I sat up, leaning against him.

"Bullet," I heard Jordan say and he instantly had my attention. He gave a low sharp whistle.

I hurried to Jordan's side, sitting at his left.

"We're landing," Hawkeye announced.

I glanced out the windshield of the jet to see that he was landing the jet on a type of air craft.

When we finally rolled to a stop, Hawkeye flipped a switch that opened the back hatch.

The Avengers started walking out, a medic with a gurney came and took Dustin.

Anthony went with them on Jordan's orders.

Jacob collected his junk to put in his pocket again and walked out of the jet with Jordan and I.

We followed the group of Avengers and went to what looked like a meeting room.

The Avengers sat and my team sat because there were extra chairs.

There were two chairs left, one by Jordan and another at the head of the table.

So I hopped onto the extra chair by Jordan and looked around the table.

"She thinks she's people," Hawkeye said with a laugh.

The original avengers rolled their eyes at his antics, "Clint sometimes I wish you'd stop talking." Ironman said looking at him.

So Hawkeye's name was Clint. Three names down, entirely too many to go, I thought to myself.

There was a lot of tech in this room. I knew I wasn't the only one considering Jacob's face when he looked at everything.

I looked at a door that opened a few seconds after I looked at it and in came a bald guy in a black trench coat and an eyepatch.