Three

When I knew he was dead, I moved away from him and towards the others.

I heard a door being kicked open, in the distance.

My team was in the building.

I darted over by the door and peered out, I could see agents running down the hall towards my team.

I turned my head and went back to the room sitting in front of Steve with my tongue hanging out as I painted.

I could now hear my teams footsteps running down the corridor while they fought.

"Bullet save!" Was yelled from down the hall.

I turned that way and ran through the door to carry the very important order.

I tackled a man to the growl with a snarl, latching onto his throat before running to my injured teammate.

It was Dustin. I grabbed the strap on the collar of his shirt and quickly walked backwards dragging him off with me while the agents focused on removing my team.

They didn't notice my leaving but the Avengers noticed my arrival. Dustin gave a groan of pain as I moved him to the center of the room.

I barked at Steve, who was already kneeling beside Dustin to see the wound. He took a bullet to the side.

I ran over to Steve who searched pockets and gave him an injection of morphine and started wrapping the wound so it wouldn't get infected.

I ran back into the hall with a snarl going after the agents. I tackled the last one to the ground so he was on his stomach and latched onto the back of his neck. He stopped moving and was foaming at the mouth, I let go smelling poison.

I barked at the rest of my team which was only three people not including Dustin.

There was Jordan who had brown curly hair and was about as tall as Steve, there was Jacob who had shaggy blonde hair and was almost as tall as the Black Widow, Anthony had straight brown hair was taller than Jacob but shorter than Jordan. Finally there was Dustin having black hair and was an inch taller than Jordan, Jordan was also my handler.

I barked and ran to Jordan's left side when he told me to heel.

My team ran to the room I'd been in and opened the door, "Steve you son of a bitch," Jordan said pulling him into a one armed bro-hug.

Anthony was our medic, he was checking over Dustin to see if the wound was dressed properly. Once he was satisfied, he pulled Dustin over his shoulder, handing the hawk his rifle. The widow took his pistol with a few clips.

I sat at Jordan's left side and looked over at Jacob who was checking the hallway, "Jordan we gotta go soon, no telling when their reinforcements'll get here,".

Jordan nodded his head and gave Steve a pistol, "All of your stuff is in a room down the hall,".

Jordan informed them with a nod. "Anthony you're carrying Dustin outta here, Jacob cover him. Bullet's gonna show you where you're weapons are. We'll be waiting by the way out," Jordan ordered everyone.

The team quickly went to obey, following me out the door.