tmb 1

I watched contently as my parents packed their bags. "B-but I don't even know who they are! They could be serial killers!"

My mother laughed while my father let out a low chuckle. "Sweetheart," my mother started, "It'll only be for a couple of months. And besides, you get away from us. Isn't that what you wanted?"

I felt the tears build up in my eyes. "I didn't want you and dad to leave on such short notice on a business trip half way across the globe!"

My mother came over to me and gave me a sad smile. She then wrapped her arms around me. "I'll miss you but we have to get going. Flight leaves in about two hours." And then she let go.

Showing the love, mom.

"Aspen, I'll miss you, my dear. Goodbye." My father gave me a smile and a pat on the back. And with that, they took their bags and left through the door.

They left me! They left me to go on some 'business trip' which was probably a cruise or something. They always do this. Leave me and do their own thing. It's like i don't exist. Did they even say 'I love you' before they left? No! Shows how much i mean to them.

They pity me. They left me in the dust to go stay at some unknown persons house. Like what if the person ties me up, rapes me, and gets me pregnant?!

Thanks a lot for leaving me, mom and dad.

To them, i barely exist. When i was little, they used to leave a babysitter with me. And i would've been okay with that now. But apparently i was too old for a babysitter.

How old is too old?

And now, they had no choice but to send me off to some women named Carrie's house. She better have some children my age or i'm packing my bags.

~***~

"Hello, sweetheart! My name is Carrie. But obviously you should know that, right?" She gave me a big smile and set off to the drivers seat. I sat in the passenger seat, seeing as the back was occupied with things.

Carrie started the car and sped off. "So tell me about yourself."

I looked out the window. Goodbye, New York. I'll miss you. "Oh uh, my name is Aspen and i'm 17. How about you?"

She didn't really look at me as she spoke but whatever. I played with my thumbs, acting like it was a phone. Yeah thats right, my parents don't trust me with a phone. And i'm 17! Can u say loner?

"Well, you already know my name, so let me tell you about my boys."

No girls? Only boys? Mom, dad, come back for me!

"I have seven boys."

It seemed like time stopped when i glanced at her. Seven boys?! SEVEN BOYS!??? How do u even have that many children?!

I sighed. Lets put on a show, shall we? "Wow!"

And then she proceeded into telling me about them.
Turns out:
Charlie-21, oldest of them all.
Sawyer-18
Mason-17
Parker-15
Corey & Carter-13
Jason- 8

I was stunned. My bangs fell in front of my face but i didn't bother.

There was a comfortable silence around us. I brushed it off and looked out the window. Wow, in such a short amount of time, we managed to get from New York to New Jersey.

It was gorgeous. The big apple, might not be so big after all. The city felt like a blanket surrounding me with all its dazzling features.

I liked it.

~***~

When we got out of the car, i noticed Carrie's outfit. It was a long dark purple belt coat, black skinny jeans, brown leather boots, and her hair was in a bun. She looked like a model. And then there was me: Black leather jacket, baby blue top, blue faded skinny jeans, and my old uggs. Tear tear, i look horrible right now compared to her.

Carrie took my bags for me and yanked me inside. The house was huge! It was gorgeous with amazing furniture! "Dear, lets go meet everyone shall we?"

I felt a nice smile come up on my face. "Can't wait." I muttered not wanting the enthusiasm leave my words.

She walked towards a dark brown door. I followed behind.

As she opened the door, i caught a whiff of masculinity. Like literally, i smelled Axe. I took in my surroundings and saw what was to be her sons.

"Holy." I whispered. They were hot. Like get-in-my-pants hot. They all stared at me like i had three heads. A man came running towards me and held out his hand. "Hello Aspen! Welcome to to your home for the next couple of months! I'm Rick." I shook his hand. He has a wide hand and it held my hand firm.

"Thanks for having me." I spit out. I brushed the bangs out of my face as he let go of my hand.

"Who are you?" a voice spoke.

I turned my head and met a pair of gorgeous green eyes. They were beautiful, never have i seen before.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. "Aspen. Uh Aspen Mayfield" But oddly enough, he tore his away first. He then sat down in one of the seats next to another guy.

"Mason! You asked her for her name now give yours!" Carrie cried at to her son with a stern look on her face.

"Oh uh the names Mason. Don't wear it out." He muttered while taking his phone out and scanning eyes around around the screen.

"Sawyer, go show Aspen her room. And be a gentleman and take her bags." Rick spoke loud and clear with a boom box of a voice.

I saw another model get up and flash me an award winning smile.

My thoughts: Holy shit.