Graduation

"Congratulations on all passing. You are the shinobi of the future. The next Hokage could be somewhere in this room, the way of the shinobi is hard at times so you must have a goal or a dream to keep you fighting in the hardest of situations. I hope that you stay safe in the best of times." Irukia said. "Now it is time to announce the teams, Team 17 Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi." The three let out a cheer which I responded with a scowl. This had always been able to shut them up and once again I had gotten my wish. "Now for team 19" Irukia said damn I may have missed my own name being called out. "Ari Kaname, Shigi Amaneko and Alexander Namanti. Now that you have all been promoted you need something to prove it, come down and collect your shinobi bands. I picked up the white cloth with the leaf village symbol on it and tied it around my leg, I then turned to the rest of my team thinking about how pathetic they were compaI walked out of the room and walked home to the empty house that was my house. When Orochimaru and the Sound Ninja invaded all those years ago they killed my family right in front of my eyes as I hid in a closet. Upon arriving at my home I brought out a bowl and started to cook some BBQ meat. I ate quickly and walked out grabbing my two long swords and strapping them into holsters on my back.

I met the rest of my pathetic squad outside of room 217 in the Academy walking into the room seeing a ninja wearing the standard issue flak jacket and sporting large spikey black hair. He turned to us before motioning us to come closer. He then ushered us to sit down before saying.

"Hi my name is Shikamaru Nara and I am your cell leader. Now tell me about yourself we will start with you" he said pointing to me. "Tell me your name hobbies goals and dreams."

"My name doesn't matter but seeing as you are so keen about getting to know me my name is Alexander Namanti. I have no hopes or dreams but a reality. I have one goal and that is to kill all those who stand in my way of me becoming stronger. My hobbies are killing, fighting, arguing and various other things that can later lead to death oh and I like shoji but that are it."

He pointed to Ari "My name is Ari, my goal is to become a powerful Kunoichi and surpass Lady Tsunade. My hobbies are training and reading" Ari said happily.

"And I am Shigi, my dream is to become the next and best Hokage-"

"Just like every other kid in the world" I interrupted.

He growled at me and I just shrugged him off. "Well I am going to be the next Hokage and I will be the best Hokage ever." Shigi said

"Hah the day you become Hokage is the day I go on a ninja mission naked" I said.

"Shut up... man this is such a drag, why did I have to get promoted." Shikamaru said loudly, I scowled at him making him flinch. "So on my team I have a kid who wants to be a Hokage, a devastated kid with no life and a girl who wants to be strong, man this is such a drag  why did I get the power hungry freaks no offence." Shikamaru said.

I headed home after a while trying to get home and play shoji against my uncle who walked back to his house after being severely beaten 10 times. I snuck into my bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillows.

____________________________________________________________________

So what you think about it please leave some feedback... how can i approve it constructive criticsm guys please come on...........

maccad