Chapter 5-----First Party

Start from the beginning

He smiled and made a fake kissing noise in the backround, and pulled over.

"Hey babe you wanna go inside now?"

"So he Is your boyfriend!" Macy squealed.

"No! Hes just pretending I swear!!!"

As quick as I could blink, Ben snatched the phone away from me. 

"Hello?"

"Yes I am her boyfriend"

"Ben!" I screamed. he just laughed and continued.

"Yes I will take care of her."

"Okay thanks bye." He hung up and then grabbed me in his arms. He could not stop laughing! Ugh! How was this in anyway funny?! He let himself fall onto my lap and laughed like a crazy child.

"Ben it isn't funny!"

"Its fucking hilarious!" He yelled between laughs.

It all happened to fast for me to catch it. He was laughing in the car, when he slowly leaned closer to my face. Then, he whispered, "Liz. Will you, be my....bestfriend?"

I know. A let down. Even if Ben had asked me to be his girlfriend, I would have said no. I mean we barely know eachother. Right?

Still though, I kind of did want to be his bestfriend.

"Sure."

"Great! Now lets get this bitch started!"

"What bitch?"

"Liz are you stupid? The party."

"Oh", I mumbled. We left the car and approached a huge mansion with an inviting open door. Only a few people were there, but it was already beginning to get dark. Ben grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me inside. He smiled and motioned me towards the grand staircase.

"Common! Lets go upstairs while everyone gets here."

"Wait are we even allowed to be here?"

"Why wouldn't we? This is my house."

"Oh."

I was feeling really stupid right now. I mean, he kept saying things that I honestly didn't understand, so I guess it wasn't really my fault. We made our way dong the long hallway until we came to an end. White double doors stood in front of me, and for some reason, I was nervous to enter them. I knew nothing would happen between Ben and I, but I had never had a friend that was a....boy. Hell, I never even had friends. 

I watched as he took the golden handle in one hand and pulled it open.

"Wow. This is amazing!"

"I know."

"Look at the view!"

"I know."

"Oh my god! You have leather couches in here!"

"I KNOW LIZ."

Suddenly I realized that I was probably being really annoying right now, but hey, could you blame me? I had never even had a house this big and suddenly I learn that people have bedrooms like this? I mean, it was kind of a smack in the face from where I came from. 

"Sorry." I responded sheepishly.

He looked at me with those perfect blue turquoise eyes. Then he broke the  silence.

"Do you want to go out onto the balcony?"

"Yeah", I said.

We walked across the bedroom to find two clear double doors that had a full ocean view. As we stepped outside, I realized that the situation I was getting myself into was not a good one. Sure it's just a balcony, but it was made for only one person to stand on it. There wasn't even enough space for a chair.