Chapter 06

The next morning, the snow was melting a little since the season of Spring will arrive in a few days. The birds from migration coming back home, the bears from their hibernation coming out of the caves, and creatures that swim in rivers and lakes are feeling the frozen water melting a little.

Sonic was outside of his stone house, listening to the wind of leaves blowing in his face with his eyes closed, hearing the spirits talking to him.

"Listen to the inner voice of mine" Sonic said to himself and continues his listening to his own spirit.

Inside the house, Amy was waking up with a cute long yawn.

"Sonikku?" Amy got up to see what he's doing. She opens the door to see him sitting down listening to the spirits.

"Sonic, what are you doing?" Amy asked.

"Listening to the spirits, Amy. I do that every morning sometimes" he said.

"Cool, can I try it?" Amy asked.

"Sure Ames, go ahead" Sonic said. Amy sat next to him and closed her eyes. She inhales deeply and let the spirits in the air flow to her while the leaves flies with it. Sonic watched Amy feeling the spirits of the wind and it swirls around her.

"Huh? What's going on?" Amy gasped.

"It's the spirits, Amy. You are feeling them coming" Sonic said. Amy nods and closed her eyes again, meditating again.

"Listen to your inner voice" Amy said to herself.

She kept doing that and she stands up, allowing her quills/hair to flow in the wind. Then she looked down at Sonic, "That was amazing, Sonikku. I can feel it" Amy said.

"Cool. Come, let me teach you how to be like the wild forest animals" Sonic said.

Amy followed him and Sonic leads her to a cliff.

"You know that the Earth is just a dead thing you can claim, like King Scourge think he can own anything. But I know every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit and has a name" Sonic said, showing Amy a perfect view over a cliff, seeing the castle Scourge lives at a far distance and the Native American village as well. Amy was amazed by the view and they got down the cliff to pass some small trees and rocks covered in a little melting snow. Then they spot a grizzly bear standing on another cliff. Amy was about to back away when Sonic held her close, showing the bear no sign of threat; they followed the bear to a hollow tree where it is shown the bear is a mother of three cubs. Sonic picked one of the cubs and shows it to Amy, the cub played with Amy's forelocks and squealed happily. Then Sonic hears a wolf howl far away from here.

"Awesome. Have you ever heard a wolf cry to the blue corn moon at night time?" Sonic asked Amy.

"Yes, at nights at my house I can hear a wolf howl sometimes" Amy said.